• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

3/29 RAW Discussion

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Ok anyone else fucking love how Hart Dynasty are faces and Bret managing them? I see future tag champs and I see Miz finally getting rid of the dead weight of Big Show.

It's awesome that Dynasty are finally getting the right kind of spotlight, no doubt partially, at least, due to Bret being there. I didn't like them as heels but I fucking love them as face.

Best part of Raw last night was clearly Piper.

:shifty:

nation

Reaction score
I was fucking shocked when he mentioned him and his shirt was awesome. Glad people still remembered him and that he was actually mentioned on television. It's been like ten years since he was acknowledged on TV.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Holy shit. Raw was amazing. No if's and's or but's about it. Top to bottom it was a great show. Personally I love the Hart Dynasty as faces and with Bret Managing them. It will only do good things for them, I would like to see them win the Unified Tag Team titled at some point, which will likely be in 2-3 months which would give The Miz either the opportunity to be elevated to the main event or engage himself in some worthwhile mid-card feuds.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Is Bret sticking around for a bit longer ? Does anyone know when if he is finished after the european tour ?. If he is sticking around to Manage HD that would be pretty cool.