2nd Chance - See Post for names!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

-TJ-

All three have work with the commentators: Lee Marshall and Bobby Heenen or one of them?

This Guy

no to all, and Beer 3 shows? there are 4 shows currently (Raw, Smackdown, Superstars & Impact) which means I'm sure thats not what you ment, but I also don't know what you ment.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
been both a heel and face commentator...

Even I think that sounds dumb:O

This Guy

but he didn't say that you did Eddie#1....and it is the correct answer....so now I'm at a loss at what to do....Since Eddie said it I would think he moves on..... Tell you what, as far as I'm concerened, Eddie#1 moves on. But if Eddie pm's me and says he thinks Beer should move on as well then it will be a triple threat match against there opponenet. If he doesn't think he should have won at all, then it will be Beer one on one against his opponenet. However if I don't hear from Eddie within 48 hours or he says he doesn't think Beer should win then Eddie will face his next round opponenet one on one.

In the meantime, I'm going to start posting some round 2 matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.