2k22

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWEFan4Life!

Reaction score
I wish WWE and 2k would allow an import character I hate having to spend 10+ hours in the creation suite lol I want all my stats and characters to transfer over that way I could just go through and edit him every year. Anyone else want a feature like this?

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Did they get rid of community creations? By the way, this section is more for actual wrestling discussion. WWE 2K20 is where the 2K gaming discussion goes.

Reactions: WWEFan4Life!

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
The game looks great, graphics wise, but, if they end up having the same stupid, generic faces that they’ve had in every other game…if they can’t make it so hair can’t magically go through shoulders….I’ll probably swear a lot. It’s fairly minor if a complaint, I’m just tired of laziness in these games when it comes to the custom part of it. I actually love yo spend a lot of time making my character and my entrance, it’s fun, but, having the same shit options…yeah.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
The game looks great, graphics wise, but, if they end up having the same stupid, generic faces that they’ve had in every other game…if they can’t make it so hair can’t magically go through shoulders….I’ll probably swear a lot. It’s fairly minor if a complaint, I’m just tired of laziness in these games when it comes to the custom part of it. I actually love yo spend a lot of time making my character and my entrance, it’s fun, but, having the same shit options…yeah.
I just really hope they use the extra time from the delay to make this the best WWE game in a while. I've really been in the mood to play one but all of the latest installments just felt very lazy and unpolished to me.

Reactions: Irwin R. Schyster

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
I just really hope they use the extra time from the delay to make this the best WWE game in a while. I've really been in the mood to play one but all of the latest installments just felt very lazy and unpolished to me.

Same, I miss the fun of a good wrestling game. I’ll get it and spend like 5 hours doing the perfect entrance and character, only to have them randomly floating in the air with a crooked arm once I start a match.

• Haha

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Same, I miss the fun of a good wrestling game. I’ll get it and spend like 5 hours doing the perfect entrance and character, only to have them randomly floating in the air with a crooked arm once I start a match.
I want to get back in to Universe mode as well. It's always fun booking the shows, deciding the champions and what have you. I hope they put some time in to making it more interesting/fun. It'd be so easy to get me back on board if they just put the slightest bit of effort in.

Reactions: Irwin R. Schyster

CWJ228

Reaction score
I got to be honest 2K Games got to put 200 slots for Create-A-Wrestler for WWE 2k22 that would be super cool because I want to create my own wrestlers in WWE 2k22.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
You guys heard about GM Mode potentially coming back? I'm pretty excited if so. Universe mode is cool, but I used to LOVE that mode in the older games. If they can nail how it used to be, I'll be very interested in next year's title.