2K16 WWE Draft Redo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I love how this played out just saying :)

Also you better be lucky that I'm not able to get Dylan and Thunder as assistant gms!
Would be like the ENTIRE nWo running Nitro...

Kalisto2399

The Artiste
Reaction score
So we have six right now, and that works out. We can start the draft some time tonight if you all are available (I have a family obligation right now)

Kalisto2399

The Artiste
Reaction score
We're gonna have to make forum posts for each of our brands, I guess. We don't want to flood general chat, and there's no way to make new chat rooms. These forum posts can be used to discuss who you're going to pick for your brands. We'll use a random name picker to determine who is on a brand, then we can all name our brands. After the brand names are chosen, we can draft on this post.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Do we have to make WCW references now that it's the theme for season ?
Please no, that's about the end of my knowledge....
We're gonna have to make forum posts for each of our brands, I guess. We don't want to flood general chat, and there's no way to make new chat rooms. These forum posts can be used to discuss who you're going to pick for your brands. We'll use a random name picker to determine who is on a brand, then we can all name our brands. After the brand names are chosen, we can draft on this post.
Can't we do it with me, scat and someone vs reag, crithu and someone? Those are the "teams" (except not really) we have in the EWR challenge I run so it'd be fun.

Kalisto2399

The Artiste
Reaction score
Can't we do it with me, scat and someone vs reag, crithu and someone? Those are the "teams" (except not really) we have in the EWR challenge I run so it'd be fun.
That would actually work really well. Builds some back story to the brands. Good thinking. The only question is, which side are Sonic and I gonna join, respectively?