2K16 WWE Draft Redo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kalisto2399

The Artiste
Reaction score
We also need to decide what our PPVs will be. Obviously, because of the brand split, I think one of them should be Bragging Rights.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
We also need to decide what our PPVs will be. Obviously, because of the brand split, I think one of them should be Bragging Rights.
same ones as WWE. but all of them are joint branded and we can change one of the ppvs to Bragging Rights

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Are we doing separate or joint ppvs?

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
SummerSlam, Survivor Series, Bragging Rights, Clash of Champions, Royal Rumble and WrestleMania should be the only joint ppvs in my opinion. I feel if we have more the magic and speciality of the brads being together will be gone tbh.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
What's wrong with Hell in a Cell??
Certain gimmick matches shouldn't be regularly schedules (hell in a cell/TLC). Only certain one worked when scheduled (MITB, RR, Elimination Chamber- some may not agree with this, but I stand by it)

Kalisto2399

The Artiste
Reaction score
What if one brand gets Hell in a Cell and one gets TLC, and then we get rid of Fastlane for Bragging Rights?

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
What if one brand gets Hell in a Cell and one gets TLC, and then we get rid of Fastlane for Bragging Rights?
I actually like FastLine. It seems pretty pointless to have bragging rights a month away from the biggest event of the year. The point of Bragging Rights is to have the rights over that show, you can't really gloat with the bragging right, when WrestleMania is a month away.