21st December 2012 - When the world ends!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What do you think of this "End-of-the-world" Scenario?

• I think it's true and people should start listening to this topic.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it's fake. Nothing like that would happen.

• I don't give a fuck // I'll be dead by 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wwerko619

Reaction score
well, it dint say anything about Canada there, so im all good. But again, this is BS, just like CMS said.

C4

If the sun fucking STRUCK THE EARTH we'd all be melted WAYYYYYYYYY before it even got within millions of miles of striking anywhere. And it wouldn't just strike Israel and Australia, probably like 1/100th of the sun would hit the earth and it'd hit the whole earth. Maybe you wrote that part wrong?

Of course I'm not that dumb, the sun cannot strike one part of the earth. If it strikes it will strike all of the earth and the world as we know it will be a large fireball even if the sun comes near to the earth at a distance of 100,000 km or so. It's mother shiptons prophecies that say that, so I don't really know how or why and I didn't write anything wrong.

As most people say this is bullxhit, I don't know it might be true might not be, as people said there have been past dates which were known to be doomsday but nothing happened, so I guess this will pass by as well. As it says in the Holy Bible and the Holy Quran of Christians and Muslims; the world will end when absolutely no one expects it to end.