21st December 2012 - When the world ends!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What do you think of this "End-of-the-world" Scenario?

• I think it's true and people should start listening to this topic.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it's fake. Nothing like that would happen.

• I don't give a fuck // I'll be dead by 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

C4

The C-4 Story II - 21st December 2012, when the world ends!

Anyone heard of 21st December 2012? It's known to be the doomsday, when the world finally comes to an end. The following video might scare a lot of people, but it's something that you should see:

[YT]5iZ54i2rCZk[/YT]

Search for more parts of this video. Now lets discuss this topic in greater detail, everyone post whatever information they have regarding 21st December 2012, the day when everything ends.

The sun will strike Israel and Australia, causing perhaps one of the biggest cyclones this world has ever seen. All of America and the middle east would be flooded with the giant hurricane. A Giant burning meteorite (The size of France) will strike Russia and surrounding area's will get immense earthquakes and heat (Global Warming kills us!) Rising sea levels will flood all of Japan, Russia and UK. If you look at it, nobody will be alive to see the dawn of 22nd December 2012.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Damn!.....I wont get my Christmas presents then? Fuckman, thats not fair.

J/k, j/k

Look, I'm really scared about that. I don't even like thinking about stuff like that, cause I don't want to die anytime soon, especially in a way like that. that's a scary thought man, and I've heard that numerous times, I hope it's not true, and me personally, I doubt it.

C4

2012 is sometimes claimed to be a great year of spiritual transformation (or apocalypse). Many esoteric sources interpret the completion of the thirteenth B'ak'tun cycle in the Long Count of the Maya calendar (which occurs on December 21 by the most widely held correlation) to mean there will be a major change in world order.

Accordingly, several eclectic authors claim that a major, world-changing event will take place in 2012:

* The 1997 book The Bible Code claims that, according to certain algorithms of the Bible code, a meteor, asteroid or comet will collide with the Earth.

* The 2006 book 2012: The Return of Quetzalcoatl by Daniel Pinchbeck discusses theories of a possible global awakening to psychic connection by the year 2012, creating a noosphere.

Other prophecies and apocalyptic writings and hypotheses for this year include:

* Terence McKenna's numerological novelty theory suggests a point of singularity in which humankind will go through a great shift in consciousness.

* Some proponents of a peak oil catastrophe place major events in 2012. Richard C. Duncan's book The Peak of World Oil Production and the Road To The Olduvai Gorge claims that the Olduvai cliff will begin and permanent blackouts will occur worldwide. Several studies predict a peak in oil production in or around 2012.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
This can't be true damn...well atleast I might one of the last one's killed over here....*thinks* OH CRAP...I gotta Save Taylor Swift....*runs and goes to Save Taylor Swift*

But I don't think this is gonna happen....cause I mean come on....why would it happen right before Christmas...

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
^^Lol, that's what I'm sayin....atleast wait 'til the day after Christmas!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well 2 days after so I can atleast have time to watch my movies play my games and all that stuff you know...just think what movies and games will be like in a few years...I dont wanna get one days worth of that.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
^^Thats true. Cant wait to play Smackdown! vs. RAW 20013! Madden 20013! And of course....Grand theft Auto 6. Should be a good year lol. U know, aside from the whole world ending thingy.

C4

The part of the web bot which predicted Hurricane Katrina and the last 2-3 minutes of the video are the parts when you become really interested.

John

i have heard this before. it seems to me that only China and there religion are admitting to any possiblilty. i think Blair or bush said it wasnt true a couple of years ago but i dont know what to think. and by the time its happened i wont be able to think. and Why is it the year after i leave high school. just one thing, were all thinking about it five years away from it but on 21th december 2012 we'll all probably have forgotting.

The Rated R CMStar

To me, this is BS, before 2012, it was 2000, people just need someone to worry about, something to be afraid off.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
We actually had a nice discussion about this in math class a while back. There's always something to be afraid of, and it just happening to be in our lifetime. Me being the optimist, I don't think it will happen. If it is a great transformation, I don't think it's the apocalypse. Hell, the Mayan calendar might be wrong, just like how the AD Time Scale is 7 or 8 years too early.

Marvel26

Reaction score
There was something a few years back about the world ending on a certain date...did it happen? No! Will this happen? No! If you actually beleive this, you need to get out more!

The Rated R CMStar

It's funny to me. Before this, it was the Egyptians predicting on their pyramids the world to end in 2000, now they are the mayas. Hell, how about Nostradamus, the most "accurate" prophet, saying world ends in 2000.

To me, this is all your mind playing tricks. Prophecies to me are crap, I mean, speaking stone? Do you think speaking stone refers to a cellphone? That's just you seeing things were they aren't and making them fit.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
The sun will strike Israel and Australia, causing perhaps one of the biggest cyclones this world has ever seen. All of America and the middle east would be flooded with the giant hurricane. A Giant burning meteorite (The size of France) will strike Russia and surrounding area's will get immense earthquakes and heat (Global Warming kills us!) Rising sea levels will flood all of Japan, Russia and UK. If you look at it, nobody will be alive to see the dawn of 22nd December 2012.

If the sun fucking STRUCK THE EARTH we'd all be melted WAYYYYYYYYY before it even got within millions of miles of striking anywhere. And it wouldn't just strike Israel and Australia, probably like 1/100th of the sun would hit the earth and it'd hit the whole earth. Maybe you wrote that part wrong?

And like CMS said, people just try to fit everything into places and make them seem like they fit. Like Nostradomus. His 'predictions' uh.... "And a man will cause the world to fight. millions will die of his cause of domination." A fucking monkey could predict something simple like that. Anyone can predict something if they make it broad enough, thats not a prediction.

-TJ-

I'm pretty sure I made a thread about this 3 weeks after i joined IWf. But I didn't have a vid on me at that time XD.

I am absolutly terrified about that and the fact that 2012 is the year i graduate. So it will be fucked up and I hope their wrong. I believe it might just change the world in some way, but no way could it cause everything to extinct.