• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

205 Live premieres Nov. 29 on WWE Network

Cwalker

Idk the cruiserweights don't seem to be doing that bad. The Kendrick/Perkins feud was pretty good and even the six man matches are entertaining. The crowd don't go crazy but they don't boo either.

I really don't pay the CWs much attention cause they haven't given me a reason to but this last sentence is damning.

In wrestling, they say no reaction is worse than getting booed. So this indifference doesn't bode well to the division

Sabretooth

I really don't pay the CWs much attention cause they haven't given me a reason to but this last sentence is damning.

In wrestling, they say no reaction is worse than getting booed. So this indifference doesn't bode well to the division

Nah if they really hated them they'd boo. Instead they're just sitting back and enjoying. And they do cheer at the big spots.