• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2023 WrestlingSmarks Fantasy Football

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Now when you say one. Do you mean a limit or a limit of one? :hmm

I just mean the current limit is fine, fuck no not 1 person we need backups lmaoooo I don't like no limits at all I lose interest halfway through the season 9 times out of 10

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I just mean the current limit is fine, fuck no not 1 person we need backups lmaoooo I don't like no limits at all I lose interest halfway through the season 9 times out of 10
Okay yeah I was hoping that’s what you were saying, cause I was going to say when the bye weeks come up I wouldn’t wanna drop my star QB :lol so yeah. This would be okay

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Then I’m out. :lol

giphy.gif

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Unfortunate I tend to lost interest easily in free leagues the only reason I’m still active in this league is cuz my team is stacked and @Cwalker team is spiraling

At least you joined, Petty once went on a big rant about how free leagues are for pussies and he'd never join this one unless there was cash involved

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I’m just a broke ass bitch and unless the buy in was like a dollar, I couldn’t play. :mjcry that’s the only reason I say no. :lol