• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2023 NFL Survivor Winner Announced

Matrix

We're All Just Weird Kids In The End
These big upsets keep killing me so I'm just gonna trust the magic of Taylor Swift to keep me alive, I'm taking the Chiefs.

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Going to take a chance with the Cowboys. I know that they don't always show up for games but I want to get back to making picks that others aren't.

Cowboys.

Doom

La Bestia
Week 8's one and done here's the results.

@Dubble J @Kairi HoHo @CakeWalker and I picked the Chargers, as they managed to avoid losing three in a row, as they beat the Bears 30-13. As a result, we're all
SAFE~!!! :D

@Samoa Jake and @Alice Trooper picked the Ravens, as they narrowly beat the Cardinals on the road, 31-24. You're both

@Chris picks the Eagles against the Dolphins, as two former Alabama quarterbacks fought: Tua and Jalen. It was the Eagles who sealed the deal in the second half, with a 31-17 victory. You're
SAFE buddy~!!! :D

@Frankensteiner picks the Seahawks, as they managed to put the final nail in the coffin in the 4th quarter with a touchdown and the win, 24-20. You're
SAFE Bro~!!! :D

@Lethal Tiffy picks the Jets, as them and the Giants kept the score low with 10 points each, taking it to overtime. Greg Zuerlein's 33 yard field goal won the Jets the game 13-10. As a result, you're

@Necro picks the Lions, as they never let the Raiders get the lead one bit as the boys in blue beat the silver and black, 34-20. You're

@Matrix picks the Chiefs. Shockingly, the Chiefs on the road played perhaps their worst game of the year as they succumb to a 24-9 loss to the Broncos. That makes it your third strike. I'm sorry dude, but you're officially
ELIMINATED~!!! :SadBye:

Here's the results:

**WEEK 8 SURVIVOR PICKS**
Booty.................................Ravens :)
Chris...................................Eagles :)
Doom .............................Chargers :)
Dubble J.........................Chargers :)
HoHo..............................Chargers :)
Jeff................................Seahawks :)
Juice...............................Chargers :)
Lethal Banks...........................Jets :)
Matrix..........................Chiefs **ELIMINATED** :SadBye:
Necro...................................Lions :)
Storm Trooper...................Ravens :)
Stellar.............................Cowboys :)

Now here's the schedule for Week 9:

**NOVEMBER 2**
Titans @ Steelers

**NOVEMBER 5**

Dolphins @ Chiefs
Vikings @ Falcons
Cardinals @ Browns
Commanders @ Patriots
Bears @ Saints
Seahawks @ Ravens
Buccaneers @ Texans
Colts @ Panthers
Giants @ Raiders
Cowboys @ Eagles
Bills @ Bengals

**NOVEMBER 6**
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
Chargers @ Jets

Matrix

We're All Just Weird Kids In The End
The fact I got eliminated because the Broncos beat the Chiefs is hilarious. As a Broncos fan it's the best way to go out, as a Taylor Swift fan, somehow it's her fault for not going and she owes me Eras Tour tickets.

Good luck the rest of the way everyone