• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2022 March Madness Discussion Thread

Doom

La Bestia

1200px-March_Madness_logo.svg.png

I sort of figured that since the March Madness Selection Show is this Sunday, that I start a 2022 March Madness thread. From upsets to bracket busters, anything can happen.

Gonzaga, Arizona, Kansas and Auburn are likely the #1 seeds in the tournament.

Here's the link to join the group and fill your bracket:
https://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2022/en/group?groupID=4462840

The password is: 2022ws

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
When the bracket's official, I'll may, or not, make a separate thread for the ESPN Tournament Challenge once I create a group for us to make our picks.

Yeah its easy to add a bracket to a group even if it's made before the group is so might as well

texansfan99

Covenantone3
I'm sitting pretty with Texas and Houston in the NCAA Tournament. The Coogs look strong for the Final Four.

Sent from my SM-A025U1 using Tapatalk

Swerve

Whose House?!
I know it’s not likely but hopefully Auburn and Kentucky both lose in the SEC Tournament. Baylor screwed up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swerve

Whose House?!
Well Auburn blew it too. My Dukies still have a chance at a 1 seed with a win over VT and Kentucky loss in the SECT.

Swerve

Whose House?!
I'll make a group as soon as the brackets are finalized shortly after 6 pm est. I'm not sure if the winner will win anything unless @Chris feels like doing a giveaway.

Doom

La Bestia
The NCAA Men's Tournament has been set. Here's the bracket.

P.S. I had to darken the image a little because the text was hard to see:

lWWFShW.png

Also, I've posted the link to the group on the front of the page and the post I've made earlier this afternoon.

Last edited:

Cam!

Wowza
I've solely followed Vandy college basketball this year, so I don't have much of a clue on this... Filled out a bracket anyway though!