• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2022-23 NFL Playoff Prediction Pool Winner Announced

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Chiefs
Eagles

Eagles was my original pick to be in the Super Bowl and so I am sticking with them.

Doom

La Bestia
The Conference Champions have been crown, as the Chiefs and Eagles have advanced to Super Bowl LVII!

Here are the results:

- @#RicSolarFlair continues to remain perfect with the lead, with a total of 18 points. His Super Bowl pick, the Eagles, remains intact.

- @Lethal Jade, with only one pick wrong in the Wild Card, takes 2nd. Her Super Bowl pick, the Chiefs, remains intact. This means, whoever's Super Bowl pick wins between #RicSolarFlair and Lethal Banks, wins the contest, as they're the only two eligible to win it.

@Chris is 3rd with a total of 16 points, His Super Bowl pick, the Chiefs, remains intact.

- @Kairi HoHo and @Necro are both tied for 4th, scoring 15 points each. Both picked the Eagles to win the Super Bowl.

- @Matrix is in 6th with 14 points. His Super Bowl pick, the Chiefs, is still intact.

- In a four-way tie for 7th: @BSE @Jimmy King @Stellar and @Swerve score 12 points each. Only BSE and Swerve's Super Bowl pick, the Chiefs, is still intact.

- Yours truly is 11th, with 10 points. My Super Bowl pick, the Chiefs, is intact.

- In a three-way tie for 12th: @Blaze @OldJay and @StormTrooper 85 has a total of 8 points each. None of their Super Bowl picks are intact.

- @Turanga Leela and @Gacy tied for 15th with 7 points each. None of their Super Bowl picks are intact.

- Jeff is dead last with 6 points, despite having his AFC Champion pick, the Chiefs, correct.

Here's the scoreboard:

**SCOREBOARD**
#RicSolarFlair..........18 points (+8)
Lethal Banks.............17 points (+8)
Chris............................16 points (+8)
HoHo...........................15 points (+8)
Necro...........................15 points (+8)
Matrix.........................14 points (+7)
BSE...............................12 points (+4)
Jimmy King................12 points (+4)
Stellar..........................12 points (+5)
Swerve........................12 points (+4)
Doom..........................10 points (+4)
Blaze..............................8 points (+2)
OldJay.........................8 points (0)
StormTrooper 85.......8 points (+1)
Juice...............................7 points (+1)
OMB............................7 points (0)
Jeff..................................6 points (+3)

Doom

La Bestia
***SUPER BOWL LVII***
Chiefs vs. Eagles

Make your pick before February 12 6:30 PM ET.