• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2021 WWE Draft dates revealed

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
After Wrestlemania seems perfect for draft. I wouldn't mind if they did like halfway through year a thing where they took 2 wrestlers from nxt tho each brand

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Tbh Seth should go back to RAW. He's a better fit over there and could do more Main Event stuff I suppose. Switch out Drew McIntyre and boom, you got a fresher scene already I guess.
I wouldn't want Seth Rollins going back to Raw just yet. I mean he just got to Smackdown last fall. Most of his career he has been a Raw guy from his debut in 2012-draft 2016. He got drafted to Raw in 2016 and been there until last year. He did it all on Raw. Won many tag titles with different partners, WWE Universal Championship, IC Championship run and won the Royal Rumble 2019 as a Raw guy.

If you want fresh, why not just have Damien Priest get drafted to Smackdown and have him feud with Seth? That would be a great program. Drew is going to SD since he has nothing left to do on Raw. It has shown since Backlash this year.

Cwalker

Been saying Drew was going to SD since he lost the HITC to Lashley. Gives them a back up plan in case they can’t get Rock to wrestle at Mania.

KO gets drafted every year so he’s probably on the move.

I’d swap the Street Profits and Viking Raiders.

As for the women, I think Baszler and Rhea go to SD while Carmella and an injured Bayley go to Raw

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
I need Drew, Bobby Lashley and the Viking Raiders on SD. Add in Shayna and Rhea for Smackdown. Put Street Profits, Bianca, Edge and Corbin on Raw.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Put all the people I like on Smackdown, and keep the ones there already I like as well. Anyone idc for can be on Raw. That’s the perfect draft for me.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Meltzer has said that the top names "are decided but plans could change tomorrow" lmaooo but he also said NXT talent is planned to be in the draft too which isn't all that surprising but I'm curious who they go with since NXT is in these changes rn

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Meltzer has said that the top names "are decided but plans could change tomorrow" lmaooo but he also said NXT talent is planned to be in the draft too which isn't all that surprising but I'm curious who they go with since NXT is in these changes rn
THEORY! :mark: