2021 WS Fantasy Baseball League Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Disappointing year considering I was in the Finals last year. But hey...

I was better than @Chris

• Angry
Reactions: Chris

Adapting

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Screenshot-20211004-095010-Fantasy.jpg

:francis
On the bright side, if it was opposite day that record is good.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Ladies & Gentlemen!

It's a long and winding road for baseball and the fans amid COVID. Though it's still ongoing unfortunately, that didn't stop the fans who enjoy the sport. With the first full season since 2019, we've managed to have a full season of fantasy baseball as well. After 21 regular season games and 2 playoff games, a champion is crowned. Without further adieu, your 2021 WS Fantasy Baseball League Champion is...

MYPREROGATIVE~!!!

@Worst Player Ever has defeated Yours Truly, me, 674-660, to be crowned the WS Fantasy Baseball League Champion of 2021. What a hard-fought battle dude, right down to the very end! My three pitchers Sunday couldn't score enough points to win it all. Congratulations dude! Here's you a glorious banner for your achievement:

jLiBzPC.png

You earned every bit of the glory with this banner and the bragging rights until the 2022 season begins. Enjoy this victory and this banner!

I want to thank you for joining this league, compete and have fun. I will definitely run it again next season. Please take care and enjoy your evening. :D

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ladies & Gentlemen!

It's a long and winding road for baseball and the fans amid COVID. Though it's still ongoing unfortunately, that didn't stop the fans who enjoy the sport. With the first full season since 2019, we've managed to have a full season of fantasy baseball as well. After 21 regular season games and 2 playoff games, a champion is crowned. Without further adieu, your 2021 WS Fantasy Baseball League Champion is...

MYPREROGATIVE~!!!

@Worst Player Ever has defeated Yours Truly, me, 674-660, to be crowned the WS Fantasy Baseball League Champion of 2021. What a hard-fought battle dude, right down to the very end! My three pitchers Sunday couldn't score enough points to win it all. Congratulations dude! Here's you a glorious banner for your achievement:

jLiBzPC.png

You earned every bit of the glory with this banner and the bragging rights until the 2022 season begins. Enjoy this victory and this banner!

I want to thank you for joining this league, compete and have fun. I will definitely run it again next season. Please take care and enjoy your evening. :D

MP ! MP! MP!

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l