2021 NBA Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nimrod1

Reaction score
pVvCG3W.png

The 2020-21 NBA Season has concluded, as the Milwaukee Bucks defeats the Phoenix Suns 4-2, to win their first NBA championship in 50 years!

Since there hasn't been a NBA thread for the offseason, I'd figure I create one for the latest NBA news and discussions. So let's begin:

Smart move by the Lakers to grab him to build the needed depth the team lacked last season.

Cam!

Wowza
Reaction score
Love the Cavs going out and grabbing Markkanen. Seems to be low risk, high reward. They've got too many 4's and 5's that are going to command a lot of minutes though. Hopefully they'll find a way to dump Love. I don't see why a buyout isn't possible. I'm sure the issue is just that Cleveland doesn't want to buy him out for 90%+ of his contract... They're expecting to save money if they go that route. Doesn't work that way.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
The Orlando Magic actually got some decent draft picks, are they actually gonna do something this year