2021 Mafia Host Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So @CraigPelton gets first refusal on the next slot. If he’s not ready to go yet then @Tweet then @Ace is the order or priority. If everyone could reply ASAP with whether they’re available to go next or not then that would be sweet!

Ace

Reaction score

Chloe B

Reaction score
Looks like we're going on hiatus boys!

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I doubt he’d wanna host when there’s many players that are taking a short break!

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Put me in the pipeline for a Grand Theft Auto Mafia. It looks like there hasn't been one on WS, although I think WF did at some point. A long ass time ago.

Early stages, though. Probably won't be for a while, and it will need looking over because I haven't hosted in a few years. May need a co-host, but we'll get to that in the coming months.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
So @CraigPelton gets first refusal on the next slot. If he’s not ready to go yet then @Tweet then @Ace is the order or priority. If everyone could reply ASAP with whether they’re available to go next or not then that would be sweet!
It's gonna be a while bro I'll let you know when I'm ready to be on deck

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Good job you didn't update the thread yet.

tumblr_pq4etwJj0d1r82ms4o2_400.gifv

I'm going to do a Line of Duty Mafia instead. I feel like I have better ideas for it, and it's a show that is fresh in my memory so I should hopefully be more motivated to finish the set-up within a couple of months.

The concept of the show works perfect for a Mafia set-up, as well. Corrupt officers and such. I should probably play at least one game on this site before hosting too, so I understand the nuances over here. I do have experience as people know, but only on WF and it was years ago.

Reactions: Poyser and Chris

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Tweet @Ace

Do either of you object to me going next or particularly want to host next? I don't at all mind if you do, just wanna know whether I need to start making sure it's all ready etc

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Just letting everyone know that I finally finished writing up the roles for Roman History Mafia and if need be I can host whenever.