2021 Mafia Host Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I changed my theme too Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Mafia by the by, started working on it and almost finished with the setup. I’ll finish role pms in like a month. So could be ready either Xmas Time or the new year.

I’m almost done my Town of Salem game i’m gonna host on MafC so as soon as that one is dustes i’ll be working on Goodbye Despair for you guys :)

I’m allowed to host right!? @Poyser
Of course, as long as you’re not gonna abandon it half way through then it’s gravy lol

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I changed my theme too Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Mafia by the by, started working on it and almost finished with the setup. I’ll finish role pms in like a month. So could be ready either Xmas Time or the new year.

I’m almost done my Town of Salem game i’m gonna host on MafC so as soon as that one is dustes i’ll be working on Goodbye Despair for you guys :)

I’m allowed to host right!? @Poyser
Brings me back to the days of my own DR Mafia

• Love
Reactions: Junkette

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I've had second thoughts about hosting Xmas mafia because it seemed like a good idea for five minutes and then came the realization ughhhh I gotta keep track of a game 24/7. So ykno if anybody else wants to give it go, go right ahead, if nobody wants to host it I suppose I can do it despite not really feeling it lul

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I've had second thoughts about hosting Xmas mafia because it seemed like a good idea for five minutes and then came the realization ughhhh I gotta keep track of a game 24/7. So ykno if anybody else wants to give it go, go right ahead, if nobody wants to host it I suppose I can do it despite not really feeling it lul

Is time the issue? I could always help out in a co-host capacity if you need me to, with vote counts and whatnot, I was not planning on playing the game but I was going to spectate the thread. So I could easily do those as I follow along, I'm on here quite a bit.

You'd basically just post the majority of flips, and I'd do all the more 'tedious' stuff like compiling votes, but it'd obviously still be your game. Think it over anyways, I'm only a PM away.

Reactions: Vegeta

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Feel free to post signs ups if you want haza. I’m not gonna be able to play as I’m away for the next 2 weeks, but I can certainly help you with the setup if you’d like

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Nah time isn't the issue, I got loads of time, I just don't really feel like hosting lmao

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Ya, hosting is a full-time job when it comes to Mafia. I enjoy doing it a lot but after I hosted mine earlier this year I was quite exhausted afterwards. It's why I always appreciate the games and hosts, because it takes a lot of work to prepare and run.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Sorry for being kind of a selfish lazy prick. But ykno seeing this many guys already said they can't play, me playing instead of hosting might be for the best :garrett

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Sorry for being kind of a selfish lazy prick. But ykno seeing this many guys already said they can't play, me playing instead of hosting might be for the best :garrett

Nah, you're not selfish or lazy at all. Plus it's Christmas time dude. Never feel that way about not hosting a game, we appreciate you even offering to host over a busy month and it's nice of Haza to do that.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Death On The Nile - A Detective's Adventure Part II.

Starting to build the game now, so if people need to check it let me know

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Death On The Nile - A Detective's Adventure Part II.

Starting to build the game now, so if people need to check it let me know
Of the approved hosts right now. Big Man is the only inactive player, so he would be your best bet for a review so that you can optimize signups. Just shoot him a PM when you're ready for it to be reviewed:)