• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2020 WS NFL Fantasy Football League

Doom

La Bestia
Mitch's whooping my ass right now 144.96-68.9!

He's got nobody left to play and I have Matt Ryan, Aaron Jones, Brandon Aiyuk and Rex Burkhead left on my roster. Those 4 players would take a miracle to make a huge comeback.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Mitch's whooping my ass right now 144.96-68.9!

He's got nobody left to play and I have Matt Ryan, Aaron Jones, Brandon Aiyuk and Rex Burkhead left on my roster. Those 4 players would take a miracle to make a huge comeback.

I still have Jake Allen playing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Almost doubled my opponents points while they have 3 people yet to play and I have 1. Looks like I'll be mutha fuckin' 4 and 0.

Doom

La Bestia
Looks like you won this game Mitch if my guys don't put up a 100% effort to make the comeback.

Last edited:

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Damn, I'm goin' be 5-0 but Blaze has two players not playin' this weekend because Broncos/Patriots was postponed and not apart of our score. Beatin' Blaze at stuff usually is more fun. This kind of just sucks.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Damn, I'm goin' be 5-0 but Blaze has two players not playin' this weekend because Broncos/Patriots was postponed and not apart of our score. Beatin' Blaze at stuff usually is more fun. This kind of just sucks.

I was able to change one, but got no one else to place in there.

Cool, this screws me lol. Whatever not like I had a chance anyway. Good job..

Edit: actually I just dropped one of the players who can’t play and picked someone up who was gonna be playing here soon. It won’t help but at least I got a full list.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Last edited: