• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2020 WS Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Probably won't trade him for much bc I expect him to pick back up too, but I'm open to any offers. I never offer them myself just bc I never think about it but I'll entertain any offer I get and try and come back with a counter at least instead of just declining it.

Cwalker

ready to trade the number one pick already :DEAD:

some of these games are super close. Gonna come down to the wire. I think there’s only one major blowout and that one is an ass whooping

Chris

Dreams are Endless
ready to trade the number one pick already :DEAD:

some of these games are super close. Gonna come down to the wire. I think there’s only one major blowout and that one is an ass whooping

He went 0-4 with a strikeout last night :francis

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Also the blowout is Blaze vs Doom which is hilarious bc Blaze isn't even doing bad. Doom's team is just going OFF :DEAD:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Just sent my trade request @Christian Cage

tenor.gif

Acuna gotta start hitting eventually right? He probably gonna get the Rona first :tenay