2020 WS Fantasy Baseball Championship Winner

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doom

Sports Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Ladies & Gentlemen.

After a very short year of baseball season, therefore us having a short fantasy baseball season as well. No thanks to COVID, the baseball season ends up with teams playing 60 games each, and nine total games (two are playoffs). But still, we all still manage to be lucky and still have baseball to both watch and for fantasy baseball.

After nine games for both HoHo and CWalker, only one can become fantasy baseball league champion of 2020.

The winner... of the fantasy baseball league championship is...

HOHO KIMURA~!!!

Despite a short season, @HoHo Kimura has managed to pull off a spectactular PERFECT SEASON, going 9-0 overall, defeating CWalker 322-259 in the league championship. An outstanding achievement by HoHo and his team of dominance, nobody can dethrone his team, the Joshi Kaijus~!!!!

For a outstanding season and you pulling off a remarkabable season, you earn bragging rights until the 2021 season starts, and you earn this glorious banner, as a trophy for your achieving victory over your competitors:

wywhAvF.png

You earn this championship HoHo! Celebrate this victory my friend!

Congratulations to your 2020 WS Fantasy Baseball league champion, HoHo, with his team, Joshi Kaijus~!!!

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Good shit on the perfect season Hoho, your team was STACKED

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Appreciate the Banner Doom and going into this Season I didn't know what I would get when it came to my Pitching. Some good moves during the Season and the Pitching holding up really helped me when it got tight. Even when if looked like man I'm trouble, Pitching was my MVP. I hope to see all of you next Season as I put the World Title over my Shoulder ready to defend it.

Doom

Sports Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Appreciate the Banner Doom and going into this Season I didn't know what I would get when it came to my Pitching. Some good moves during the Season and the Pitching holding up really helped me when it got tight. Even when if looked like man I'm trouble, Pitching was my MVP. I hope to see all of you next Season as I put the World Title over my Shoulder ready to defend it.
Thank you HoHo. You rightfully earn this moment for achieving the perfect season. You had the most dominant team that I've ever seen. I think I was the closest to try to beat you. But at the end, your team was just too good.

I'm absolutely running this thing next season. I do hope we get a full season after COVID disrupted the season.

Once again, Congratulations on winning the league title!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Congratulations HoHo it was obvious halfway through the year that you were the team to beat. Wish I could’ve given you a better final. But we’ll run this back next year

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Ladies & Gentlemen.

After a very short year of baseball season, therefore us having a short fantasy baseball season as well. No thanks to COVID, the baseball season ends up with teams playing 60 games each, and nine total games (two are playoffs). But still, we all still manage to be lucky and still have baseball to both watch and for fantasy baseball.

After nine games for both HoHo and CWalker, only one can become fantasy baseball league champion of 2020.

The winner... of the fantasy baseball league championship is...

HOHO KIMURA~!!!

Despite a short season, @HoHo Kimura has managed to pull off a spectactular PERFECT SEASON, going 9-0 overall, defeating CWalker 322-259 in the league championship. An outstanding achievement by HoHo and his team of dominance, nobody can dethrone his team, the Joshi Kaijus~!!!!

For a outstanding season and you pulling off a remarkabable season, you earn bragging rights until the 2021 season starts, and you earn this glorious banner, as a trophy for your achieving victory over your competitors:

wywhAvF.png

You earn this championship HoHo! Celebrate this victory my friend!

Congratulations to your 2020 WS Fantasy Baseball league champion, HoHo, with his team, Joshi Kaijus~!!!
That is pure sex.

Congrats, HoHo.

Doom

Sports Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
That is pure sex.

Congrats, HoHo.
Thanks Smark lol

I want all fantasy sport league championships, even the pick'em contest and NFL Survivor contests. That's to get a proper congrats to those who managed to win the league championship and other things.

Honestly, I think they should be award something besides bragging rights every season. That's why I design these banners. And the best thing about the banners, I ask the victor what their banner should look like, to make them a banner they really like.

• Love
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Thanks Smark lol

I want all fantasy sport league championships, even the pick'em contest and NFL Survivor contests. That's to get a proper congrats to those who managed to win the league championship and other things.

Honestly, I think they should be award something besides bragging rights every season. That's why I customize these banners. And the best thing about the banners, I ask the victor what their banner should look like, to make them a banner they really like.
That's really dope. I think that's cool you go the extra effort of gettign their input. That makes it feel like a real title.

Reactions: Doom