2020 NBA Playoff Prediction Pool Winner

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doom

Sports Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
PGC64gi.png

Ladies & Gentlemen.

The winner of the Playoff Prediction Pool has been decided, even before the NBA Finals have started. It was between Big Man and Haza. Since both guys picked the Lakers to win the title, Big Man would win outright, unless Haza picked the Heat, to tie Big Man at 14 points. Unfortunately, it was too late for Haza's pick. Therefore, your winner of the 2020 NBA Playoff Prediction Pool is...

BIG MAN~!!!

@Big Man, regardless of the outcome of the contest, had the most points to win the contest. I present him this fabulous banner as a trophy for winning this contest. Congrats dude! Enjoy the banner.

HDeyVNj.png

Until next time folks, we restart this again in 2021. Take care everyone.

Big Man

Reaction score
Thank you for running this and thank you for the banner my friend.

I’d also like to thank my good friend @Raidokken who pushed me close but unfortunately ran out of the steam at the end and didn’t quite have enough to beat me. I wouldn’t have won without him pushing me all the way :pals:

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
How could it not have been me? I'm pretty sure I guessed like 2 series correctly.