• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2020-21 WS Fantasy Basketball League Discussion Thread

Doom

La Bestia
https://i.imgur.com/pVvCG3W.png

Howdy sports fans! Since it was announced that the 2020-21 NBA Season, I want to host a fantasy basketball league on here.
It's on the ESPN website, the link's posted below.

I plan on making it with 8-10 people, depending on how many wants to play. I plan on scheduling the draft on Saturday, December 19th at 7:00 PM ET. All you gotta do is PM me your e-mail and I'll send you an invite.​

Doom

La Bestia
We've got 6 out of 10 in this league. If you want to play fantasy basketball, let me know via PM.

Here's some updates on the changes of the league:

Instead of having three players on the bench, I've extended it to five players, to give people more choices on who to start on their roster. I've also added three injury reserve slots, just in case a player either gets hurt, or gets COVID, missing some games in the process.

Also @Chris Kringle, have you received your invite yet?

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
We've got 6 out of 10 in this league. If you want to play fantasy basketball, let me know via PM.

Here's some updates on the changes of the league:

Instead of having three players on the bench, I've extended it to five players, to give people more choices on who to start on their roster. I've also added three injury reserve slots, just in case a player either gets hurt, or gets COVID, missing some games in the process.

Also @Chris Kringle, have you received your invite yet?

Yep, just forgot to join :lol I'm in now though :garrett

Doom

La Bestia
I want to explain a little something, for those who played fantasy baseball.

Fantasy basketball is exactly like fantasy basketball when you set your lineup daily. For advice, I advise you to set your lineups, like a week, in advance, so your won't forget to set your lineup. If you want to or not, you can practice drafting by participating in mock drafts against other people.

Also, EC and Juice should be joining the league shortly as I sent them their invites. And with that, there will be one more spot left for somebody to claim.

If you need to ask any questions about fantasy basketball: Like rules, players, and such, please ask.