2017 Summer Window Silly Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Do not get the lukaku hype, is he in the top six strikers in the league?
He was one of the top three this season. But way too inconsistent imo. He scores tons of goals in periods then goes on long dry spells. He led the league for a while when Kane was out injured (10 games total for Kane on the injury list) but Kane still managed to not only catch up but decimate him in the scoring league.

Not sure he'd work at Chelsea since he kind of needs to be the big player they build around, like he is at Everton

Stopspot

Reaction score
Manchester city seem to be getting a new right back on the way in. In the form of Dani Alves who is apparently on his way from Juventus.

Gonzalo Higuain made a video on youtube to congratulate Alves and wish him well, it got deleted but fans ripped it and reuploaded it

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
12 months ago we were linked withe the likes of robin van persie and falcao we even signed negrado this year the best we can hope for is chris wood and britt assombalonga still be happy with either like

Hope garry monk gets us back up this year

Stopspot

Reaction score
12 months ago we were linked withe the likes of robin van persie and falcao we even signed negrado this year the best we can hope for is chris wood and britt assombalonga still be happy with either like

Hope garry monk gets us back up this year
Chris Wood would be wonderful for you guys. 30 goals in the championship last season. Good player.

You're new home kit is lovely btw

Stopspot

Reaction score
Everton are going insane and have busted out the money.

Pickford for 30 million, making him the most expensive English goalkeeper ever.

Davy Klaasen from Ajax for a nice chunk of money, and Sandro Ramirez from Malaga is also on his way.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Chris Wood would be wonderful for you guys. 30 goals in the championship last season. Good player.

You're new home kit is lovely btw
Yes him and bamford would do a good job for us up front next year

Im not a massive fan of the home short think the size of the sponser text ruins it

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Everton are going insane and have busted out the money.

Pickford for 30 million, making him the most expensive English goalkeeper ever.

Davy Klaasen from Ajax for a nice chunk of money, and Sandro Ramirez from Malaga is also on his way.
Good buys from Everton. Pickford was too expensive tho.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Yes him and bamford would do a good job for us up front next year

Im not a massive fan of the home short think the size of the sponser text ruins it
You're talking to a Spurs fan. I'm used to big sponsor logos.

Speaking off, Spurs are seemingly moving on to Niké as the new kit provider (this was revealed when Spurs released the financial info for the building of the new stadium. Nike is entering a VERY big sponsorship with Nike, so Niké getting naming rights to it is not farfetched either).

Downside personally is that the new rumored homekit is the same basic design that the England team has and Man City. Not much else done to personalize it. But it does look nice and sleak but I was personally hoping to keep the colored shoulders of this season.