2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
not out of the woods yet

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6585/demarco-murray

ESPN's Adam Caplan reports the Raiders remain interested in free agent DeMarco Murray despite signing Roy Helu.
Helu is a role player. Murray is a feature back, one whose acquisition by the Raiders would throw a devastating wrench into the 2015 fantasy outlook of Latavius Murray. It's also possible the DeMarco interest is agent-driven, intended to drive up his price tag in talks with the Cowboys and Jaguars. (Or at least, that's what Dynasty owners of Latavius should be hoping.)

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
New additions in FA so far:

Jets: Revis and Marshall!
Bills: Shady McCoy!
Dolphins: Suh!

Pats.... Brandon Gibson! Yay!
and yet if you had to bet on NE or the field you wouldn't even consider the other 3 teams

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I like the Helu signing by the raiders.. nice and cheap but has some surprising moments of flash..

9 MIL A YR FOR DEMARCO? holy crapp.. if he doesn't go to the Raiders for that idk how the fuck you pull someone there.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Jordan Cameron visiting the Dolphins today.

Meh, I'd rather keep Clay but it's looking more and more like he might be heading to Buffalo.