2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Yo Knighton I just heard we got some cap space, how about you and me go take a trip to the playoffs together?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
@Dolph'sZiggler Former Super Bowl MVP and Seahawks LB Malcolm Smith has reached agreement with the Oakland Raiders, there ya go?
lol, LB depth, hooray?

I also hear we suddenly low balled Terrance Knighton and he is pissed now. Reggie fucks up literally everything

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Wtf is up w/ Chip Kelly? what a fucking blueberry

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Wtf is up w/ Chip Kelly? what a fucking blueberry

Idk man, I'm withholding judgement buth with that trade we now swap up to 10 from 20 so... Mariota or DGB I guess? idk... Signing Crabtree, Murray and drafting DGB and Yeldon would make me feel a little bit better but Chip makes me think something entirely different is going to happen.

I also hear we suddenly low balled Terrance Knighton and he is pissed now. Reggie fucks up literally everything

That's just a cover up, what really happened is Terrance called them to see if they would up the offer of another team but Reggie and his bro were sleeping at the time he called.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Raiders fans continue to just accept how terrible we are. "hey, this Hudson signing is just what we need!"

I want to slap the shit out of everyone

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Looks like this deal was just to get that 10th pick over the 20th.. we can drop Sam Bradford and not owe him a dime.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Eagles will surrender 2016 2nd-round pick to Rams in QB trade no matter what. But will get back a conditional 2016 pick from Rams. It will be a 3rd if Bradford does not play at all; and a 4th if he starts less than 50 percent of plays.