2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
And it hits everyone except two Patriots assistants that mysteriously disappeared just in time..

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So guess this thread is now defunct then as season is underway :)

Snowman1

Reaction score
My apologies to all the Darrius Heyward-Bey fantasy owners, y'all got screwed.
#bringbackgohan

Snowman1

Reaction score
@Dolph'sZiggler holy wow Wedgie made a move you'd make. Aldon Smith for minimum money to start across from Khalil. Holy...

personal note: Man, it feels nice to be excited for college football again! :yay: It's been way too long and I can't wait for that Oklahoma game on Saturday. So excited!
Hell, this whole city just feels different. Happier people in the streets, the game on everyone's tongue, flags flying with so much pride. So this is what a football saturday in the South really feels like... :)

Hard to even get up for the Ravens since if there's one thing we learned last night it's that the Steelers aren't competition in that division this year lol. No way no how.
I'm calling my shot. Bengals get upset in the Black Hole. Boom. Division race is over and we haven't even played yet.
Now I know how Kevin feels... and it's pretty damn wonderful. :dawg:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I don't see how Smith wont be facing suspension but cool. We need talent obviously

Reactions: Aids Johnson

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
just found out Bears Pac is live on british TV on a non pay channel, happy days get to see my team get their ass wooped and can watch red one online at the same time

Snowman1

Reaction score
:yay:

tell me if I'm too much of a mark here, but it seems like the dude has a plan. Outside of the Amari Cooper pick and whatever the hell that 2012 draft was, every big thing y'all have done has been along the lines. Donald Penn, Rodney Hudson, Dan Williams, Khalil Mack, Rodger Saffold etc. We've seen just how important winning up front is for big success with the last few Super Bowl winners

It's looking like Oakland's becoming D'Z's worst nightmare, the combination of mostly too boring to watch (sans Latavius and Cooper) and possibly too good to replace Carr if he bombs. Yay.

^^^ thought i posted this but it's saved as a draft. Hey Vice is there a good Ravens pumpup on YT? Feel like I can use it now. Eight months of dumb shit finally leading to the start of the NFL season that should be exciting if college football didn't go and fuck it all up. Yay, go Ravens and stuff.

*does a quick lineup change as a last resort*

Snowman1

Reaction score
Injury alerts and stuff!!!!!!!!!!

-Alshon Jeffery to start vs Green Bay, all Bears receivers are a go
-Toby Gerhart and Zac Stacy inactive, leaving little competition for Yeldon and Ivory to get touches
-Mike Evans expected to NOT go against Nashville later
-RG3 a healthy inactive in Washington, apparently he played safety on the scout team this week... If I was Ozzie I'd throw a seventh rounder for him
-Julius Thomas inactive, no shit
-Jadeveon Clowney active, Eric Fisher is the #2 right tackle behind Jah Reid (lol) who gets to go up against JJ Watt
-DeVante Parker and Brandon Albert good to go for the Phins
-Brian Quick and Tre Mason out for the Lambs
-Bryce Brown a healthy scratch in Buffalo, Dwayne Bowe inactive too

I don't know what all is actually interesting though. Let me know!!!

Balitmore Sun reporting the Ravens are going to clamp down on the run and force Peyton to throw... :hmm:

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
gotta love the Browns doing their best to try and screw things up, nice fumble in the red one

Snowman1

Reaction score
Hey, McClown gave some nice effort on that play! That's the most a Brown has tried to win since the OJ trial

Reactions: pottsy946