2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
yea boi I was reading about that actually. the browns want to get him involved as a WR with some special packages

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
well there's not much news going on for our squads today

Oakland - Trent Richardson says he's been out with "pneumonia". Shut up fat boy, your own coach even said it was conditioning.
Wedgie is PUMPED about Latavius Murray and said "We held him out due to nitpicking injuries, otherwise we would have started him earlier last year!" Bullshit, but he's getting all the first-team reps in camp
Philadelphia - Sam Bradford all but guaranteed the starting job. No, really. Apparently Agholar is playing with the 2's behind Riley Cooper and Josh Huff, but apparently he's been impressing enough to move up. No, really
Baltimore - Kamar Aiken still penciled in as the WR2.... after Perriman's missed the last week of camp with a knee. Non-story. Also, Matt Schaub sucks.
Chicago just has Kevin White hurt, but he'll be back soon
Any other teams? Any other users want updates? (@DK James )

I don't know if you really want to read anything right now bud, but if any sort of distraction will help... @Just Kevin the Dolphins are talking contract details with Evan Mathis like you asked, have heard the starting DL in Miami has been absolutely abusing your OL (and likely many others this year), Philbin's talking up LaMichael James like crazy and Damien Williams is impressing while the coach SWEARS they're going to ride Lamar Miller for 20+ touches per game. Tannehill is working hard on his deep ball, too

fantasy: Apparently the new Jest coaching staff agrees that Chris Ivory shouldn't be in a timeshare. Thank you, Jets (even though Ridley's hurt). Wonder how many fantasy teams I'll own with him on it lol
also D'Z's favorite fantasy sleeper from like 2 years ago, Michael Floyd, dislocated his fingers and is out for the rest of camp. Let his ADP drop, but any interest in him this year?

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I don't know if you really want to read anything right now bud, but if any sort of distraction will help... @Just Kevin the Dolphins are talking contract details with Evan Mathis like you asked, have heard the starting DL in Miami has been absolutely abusing your OL (and likely many others this year), Philbin's talking up LaMichael James like crazy and Damien Williams is impressing while the coach SWEARS they're going to ride Lamar Miller for 20+ touches per game. Tannehill is working hard on his deep ball

Dallas Thomas is injured again which has now forced them to be more serious with the negotiations ongoing with Mathis. Miller looks like he beefed up a little, hopefully he can handle the load. Tannehill always looks great in camp and preseason, but we all know only the regular season counts. If he continues connecting with this WR corps the way he has been it should be a great season, the bad news though is that he and Jordan Cameron don't have a great connection yet and that will be very important for them to establish early and often.

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
well there's not much news going on for our squads today

Oakland - Trent Richardson says he's been out with "pneumonia". Shut up fat boy, your own coach even said it was conditioning.
Wedgie is PUMPED about Latavius Murray and said "We held him out due to nitpicking injuries, otherwise we would have started him earlier last year!" Bullshit, but he's getting all the first-team reps in camp
Philadelphia - Sam Bradford all but guaranteed the starting job. No, really. Apparently Agholar is playing with the 2's behind Riley Cooper and Josh Huff, but apparently he's been impressing enough to move up. No, really
Baltimore - Kamar Aiken still penciled in as the WR2.... after Perriman's missed the last week of camp with a knee. Non-story. Also, Matt Schaub sucks.
Chicago just has Kevin White hurt, but he'll be back soon
Any other teams? Any other users want updates? (@DK James )

I don't know if you really want to read anything right now bud, but if any sort of distraction will help... @Just Kevin the Dolphins are talking contract details with Evan Mathis like you asked, have heard the starting DL in Miami has been absolutely abusing your OL (and likely many others this year), Philbin's talking up LaMichael James like crazy and Damien Williams is impressing while the coach SWEARS they're going to ride Lamar Miller for 20+ touches per game. Tannehill is working hard on his deep ball, too

fantasy: Apparently the new Jest coaching staff agrees that Chris Ivory shouldn't be in a timeshare. Thank you, Jets (even though Ridley's hurt). Wonder how many fantasy teams I'll own with him on it lol
also D'Z's favorite fantasy sleeper from like 2 years ago, Michael Floyd, dislocated his fingers and is out for the rest of camp. Let his ADP drop, but any interest in him this year?
I was a year early on Floyd! He beasted for stretches last season.

the year I was high on him he had a fluke low TD season and no big yardage games.. just really consistent yardage game to game.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Agholor is our #1 WR.. no doubt.. Matthews in that slot is money all day off that mismatch.. Riley Cooper can block like no other WR.. its over. J-Matt and Agholor our our solid corps for years to come.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Dallas Thomas is injured again which has now forced them to be more serious with the negotiations ongoing with Mathis. Miller looks like he beefed up a little, hopefully he can handle the load. Tannehill always looks great in camp and preseason, but we all know only the regular season counts. If he continues connecting with this WR corps the way he has been it should be a great season, the bad news though is that he and Jordan Cameron don't have a great connection yet and that will be very important for them to establish early and often.

:lol1: Seems like you're all caught up and distracted already! :)

I was a year early on Floyd! He beasted for stretches last season.

the year I was high on him he had a fluke low TD season and no big yardage games.. just really consistent yardage game to game.

According to PFR:
-San Diego: 5/117 7 tar
-at Giants: 1/19 6 tar
-San Fran: 5/114 9 tar
-at Denver; 1/7 7 tar
-Washington: 4/47, TD, 7 tar
-at Oakland, 3/36, TD, 3 tar
then Palmer got hurt... Pretty nice value, no?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Thoughts?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-09-20-22-44.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-09-20-22-44.png
    99.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_2015-08-09-20-22-51.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-09-20-22-51.png
    94.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_2015-08-09-20-22-55.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-09-20-22-55.png
    97.4 KB · Views: 26

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
it says Fantasy Football '12-'13 and you got OBJ as your #1 receiver

didn't know you were such an LSU fan
Lol.no we've been in that league since 12. This is my 200 dollar entry league. 12 teams. Pay out is 20 bucks each week to high scorer, 500 to best regular season. 750 to second, rest to first

Snowman1

Reaction score
oic

so I take it it's a 2 RB/2 WR/1 Flex PPR league?

seems like you're super duper excited to find this year's CJ Anderson or Justin Forsett off the waiver wire. RB is a disaster even with all the dudes you got

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Ya well I had pick 12 aND literally all the damn rbs were gone so I went beckbeckham and luck consecutive and then managed ty Hilton somehow. I like my team and I am taking a chance on a bunch of rb. I found forsett, Anderson last year with this as type of team. I like to find rbs

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
"I can just find RBs" is always a great idea until you don't lol.

You should have paired a RB w/ ODB. Luck isn't worth the 13th pick at all IMO, but I've barely done a mock so fuck do I know

Snowman1

Reaction score
Ya well I had pick 12 aND literally all the damn rbs were gone so I went beckbeckham and luck consecutive and then managed ty Hilton somehow. I like my team and I am taking a chance on a bunch of rb. I found forsett, Anderson last year with this as type of team. I like to find rbs

That was my strategy in this league last year and the best guy I got my hands on all season was Branden Oliver until the trade with Bill... Better stay high on waivers and ride your two defenses (wtf?) for a while I guess