2014 NFL Weekly Pick Em- Week 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nick

Reaction score
Seattle
New Orleans
Chicago
Kansas City
Jets
Philadelphia
Pittsburgh
Cincinnati
Washington
San Francisco
Carolina
Denver
Giants
Arizona

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Nobody should give a shit about "free" weekly pick'ems.. what is this, amateur hour? Come play with the big dogs in the gambling world.
I do gamble you dope. This is for fun on a goddamn wrestling message board. Nobody asked you to join

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
f45fe034d3637bcaa1aaa35e50743f4b._.gif

Reactions: TheTNHMaster

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
You act as if I have a supreme being controlling when and where I post.. did you forget to take your midol or something?
Totally man. I just don't care if you want to participate or not. If not, awesome, don't. I really don't understand why you are in here bitching.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
:hmm:

Green Bay
Atlanta
Chicago
Tennessee
Minnesota
Miami
New York Jets
Philadelphia
Pittsburgh
Cincinnati
Washington
San Francisco
Tampa Bay
Denver
Detroit
Arizona

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Totally man. I just don't care if you want to participate or not. If not, awesome, don't. I really don't understand why you are in here bitching.
I'm not bitching by any means, I just said I'd rather do a suicide pool. I'm just fucking with you man.. bad day at work though? shit happens.. I've done a whole lot worse on here.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I'm not bitching by any means, I just said I'd rather do a suicide pool. I'm just fucking with you man.. bad day at work though? shit happens.. I've done a whole lot worse on here.

D'Z creates a semi-serious thread where cats can predict who wins each game in Week 1 of the NFL Season.
You come in his thread and say something stupid like 'I'd rather do a suicide pool'. It totally came out of nowhere. You basically PMS'd and bled on his thread.
It was a bit disrespectful to be honest and just wasn't called for. It's like randomly walking in to a party you weren't invited and saying, 'this is stupid'.
Nobody asked for your opinion, yet you gave it anyway. This has happened to me and D'Z legitimately wanted to know why...like literally why?

I have nothing against you. It makes you look like a p*ssy and a buzzkill when everybody is on task and you suddenly make a b*tch move. Make sense, any?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
D'Z creates a semi-serious thread where cats can predict who wins each game in Week 1 of the NFL Season.
You come in his thread and say something stupid like 'I'd rather do a suicide pool'. It totally came out of nowhere. You basically PMS'd and bled on his thread.
It was a bit disrespectful to be honest and just wasn't called for. It's like randomly walking in to a party you weren't invited and saying, 'this is stupid'.
Nobody asked for your opinion, yet you gave it anyway. This has happened to me and D'Z legitimately wanted to know why...like literally why?

I have nothing against you. It makes you look like a p*ssy and a buzzkill when everybody is on task and you suddenly make a b*tch move. Make sense, any?

The intention was for me to get people to say they were interested into a suicide pool, since Pick ems, over/unders, suicide pools and parlays are the most common challenges/bets placed in the NFL I wouldn't say it came out of nowhere.. Not sure how it's considered a "stupid" thing, he just kinda jumped at my throat like "i dont give a fuck what you wanna do" when it was merely just me saying I prefer one type to another.