• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Giants finna go undefeated and win the superbowl by 60. Deal with it.

Nope. Cowboys year. Romo proves all the haters wrong and the Cowboys lose to only one team on the way to 18-1 and their sixth Super Bowl win.

Nah...I'm kidding. We'll be lucky not to finish last in the division.

wk

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Nope. Cowboys year. Romo proves all the haters wrong and the Cowboys lose to only one team on the way to 18-1 and their sixth Super Bowl win.

Nah...I'm kidding. We'll be lucky not to finish last in the division.

wk
If they sign Tebow, all of what you said will come true.

Reactions: Wacokid27

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Bahahahaha Cowgirls that's funny..
Eagles are taking this Division for years to come hate to break it :) Just one Superbowl before I die pleaseee!

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
lol you're still better than us on paper

Unfortunately for us, the games aren't played on paper.

I still don't understand why Tebow doesn't have a job. He doesn't have the arm or, for that matter, the prototypical skill set of the NFL Quarterback, but he's a winner and his teammates will go through a brick wall for him. I'd never heard a group of NFL players react like the Broncos' players did after that playoff loss and his subsequent release. It was like they lost their collective puppy.

If Jerry signed him (or for that matter, drafted Johnny Manziel, who is a smug, asshole-ish, right-handed Tim Tebow), I would be very happy.

wk

Reactions: Danielson

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Bahahahaha Cowgirls that's funny..
Eagles are taking this Division for years to come hate to break it :) Just one Superbowl before I die pleaseee!

I'm laughing at the "one Superbowl before I die" comment and the fact that you apparently didn't read my spoiler. :pity:

wk

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Unfortunately for us, the games aren't played on paper.

I still don't understand why Tebow doesn't have a job. He doesn't have the arm or, for that matter, the prototypical skill set of the NFL Quarterback, but he's a winner and his teammates will go through a brick wall for him. I'd never heard a group of NFL players react like the Broncos' players did after that playoff loss and his subsequent release. It was like they lost their collective puppy.

If Jerry signed him (or for that matter, drafted Johnny Manziel, who is a smug, asshole-ish, right-handed Tim Tebow), I would be very happy.

wk
Well, besides D.Thomas who hated on him. Even though he won him a playoff game.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm laughing at the "one Superbowl before I die" comment and the fact that you apparently didn't read my spoiler. :pity:

wk
Nah haha I'm just messing with you guys, im not a typical NFC East fan with mad hatred towards all the other teams I actually enjoy playing each of you guys tremendously, they put on a fucking good show 6 games a year vs us.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Nah haha I'm just messing with you guys, im not a typical NFC East fan with mad hatred towards all the other teams I actually enjoy playing each of you guys tremendously, they put on a fucking good show 8 games a year.

That's true. Say what you will about how the NFC East compares to the other divisions, but those intra-division matchups are always fun to watch.

wk

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY
Status
Not open for further replies.