2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Boom, Varus, you are gonna love this little joke I thought of. Lions trade up Stafford and a 2nd round draft pick for the Texans 1 pick. They select Sammy Watkins...and they sign...TIM TEBOW! They break the curse and win the NFC Championship. @Varus (Dis is never gonna happen)
Get rid of a QB who got 5,000 yards one season?

no thx

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Yeah I can't really think of too many teams that are going to draft any of these RBs coming out in the first round over some other talent they can get bolstering their line on either side of the ball and QB depth if they really wanted.

Yeah, I know Miami will be drafting OL all day... anything else we can pick up in free agency and I will be one pissed off fan if they don't resign Brent Grimes... I will be majorly pissed.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah, I know Miami will be drafting OL all day... anything else we can pick up in free agency and I will be one pissed off fan if they don't resign Brent Grimes... I will be majorly pissed.
I've actually heard a return to Miami isn't out of the question for Jonathan Martin.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Keep posting these rumours etc whenever you can guys, as being in the UK our source material for NFL is not exactly overflowing, so all i get is stuff i see on the net and at places like here, so keep up the excellent work

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Keep posting these rumours etc whenever you can guys, as being in the UK our source material for NFL is not exactly overflowing, so all i get is stuff i see on the net and at places like here, so keep up the excellent work
I listen to a lot of sports talk radio on satellite so I get some Philly, NY, TX, Cali stations so whenever I hear something worth a post I'll tag u.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hey Dolph's: What's your scouting report on Jacoby Ford in general? On paper he seems interesting as a Jacoby Jones replacement who should be cheaper + younger

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Yes I heard and wasn't happy at all about it.
What's he expect? He is going to be looked at as a bitch no matter where he goes. Everyone knows the dude was a baby who blew the situation up and threw Incognito under the bus when they were bros.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Hey Dolph's: What's your scouting report on Jacoby Ford in general? On paper he seems interesting as a Jacoby Jones replacement who should be cheaper + younger
He can't stay healthy. Rookie year he was a monster though. Last year he was shit, doesn't seem to be the same after a bunch of foot injuries.

Reactions: Snowman1

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
What's he expect? He is going to be looked at as a bitch no matter where he goes. Everyone knows the dude was a baby who blew the situation up and threw Incognito under the bus when they were bros.

My sentiments exactly... but I want to get rid of both him and Incognito and just move past the situation... but now I can see halfway through the season Martin crying to the press about someone else and this whole can of worms reopening and fucking up the season.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/283105/raiders-concerned-menelik-watson-is-a-bust
Raiders concerned our 2nd round tackle pick from a year ago is a bust..... jesus christ ya THINK??? why draft a fucking ENGLISHMAN who has barely played organized football????? I hate Reggie McKenzie. He has not made one great draft pick, a couple of good ones, and the rest were fucking terrible. Fuck that guy man.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5226/louis-delmas
Lions cut Louis Delmas

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9386/john-elway
Elway given GM title by Denver (think he was essentially that before, anyhow)

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.