2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
It all depends on his neck. Barring that, he just can't go out this way, can he?

And lol, he won't suck next year.
He was never retiring after last night win or lose. he has another year on his contract. after next year was always the question. honestly wouldnt shock me if he plays next year and 1-2 more after. he is still getting better

and smh black Jesus, stop being a fucking blueberry lol. yea, he will suck next year you so right

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
He was never retiring after last night win or lose. he has another year on his contract. after next year was always the question. honestly wouldnt shock me if he plays next year and 1-2 more after. he is still getting better

and smh black Jesus, stop being a fucking blueberry lol. yea, he will suck next year you so right

He's said in many interviews that he has a medical test planned this offseason, and that that will decide his fate for next year.
Assuming that passes you're 100% right.

We'll just agree to disagree on Ray Guy, both make good points, we're just looking at it at different ways.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
He has precautionary tests, obviously, but he has bad no issues with the neck all season so there is no reason to think that is even a legitimate concern at this point.

Snowman1

Reaction score
^That's true, just bringing up what he's said. Stranger things have happened.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
damn it was five.

yea, I see him playing that out then. 3 more years of Peyton, hip hip! hooray!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
damn it was five.

yea, I see him playing that out then. 3 more years of Peyton, hip hip! hooray!
I was gonna say Idk why I had it in my head Peyton was gonna play longer than that.
Oh yeah I can definitely see him playing it out. He'll be what like 40 by the time it's over that ain't too bad, shit he could even sign a 1 year deal after that for a team desperate enough should there be any.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Denver Post already reporting that he'll be back next year. Sounds good to me! As you say the neck was fine all year.

Besides we all know Peyton just can't go out this way. There's just no way.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Nah the only problems Peyton had this year were his ankles, but I'm going to chalk that up to him being an elder veteran who has worked hard and started almost his entire career, he probably doesn't realize he's older and needs to start icing them more often after games and mid week practices.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Will Joe Banner ever be fired from Cleveland? THE WORLD WILL NEVER FUCKING KNOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.