2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Crazy shit, man JJ Watt deserves every cent they gave him in the new contract..

Looks like Megatron is doubtful this week, makes Golden Tate and Eric Ebron something to watch closely!
Sucks that he wont play,but it's the best for the team moving forward.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Watch Shady break loose finally after being inspired by this dude..
Shady's issue is Foles sucks and defenses don't respect Phillys pass game without DeSwag this season. Teams are focused 100% on taking away McCoy

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
and like the entire OL is injured.

D'Z, is this the biggest fluke 3-1 team ever?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
*4-1 soon to be 5-1.
Let's not count our cards too quickly.. I did that after the 1st quarter of the 9ers game and that didn't end up well for us.
The Vagiants haven't been too bad lately and Victor Cruz has a good chance of burning one past Williams and Fletcher with how mediocre they're playing.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
and like the entire OL is injured.

D'Z, is this the biggest fluke 3-1 team ever?
Flukey idk but certainly uninpressive. Having to make a 17 point comeback against a bottom 2 team in the league.. nearly choking away a big lead at home against Austin Davis led Rams.. Random ass game where Indy basically beat themselves forgetting how to cover screens.

they suck. fuck the eagles

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
We know how you feel about the Eagles, at this point it's like listening to a broken record.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Shady's issue is Foles sucks and defenses don't respect Phillys pass game without DeSwag this season. Teams are focused 100% on taking away McCoy
im so.glad you said this and not me. I've been saying that the eagles are a 2-3 team that somehow managed to get to 4-1. The cowboys look better ( i was wrong about them) and imo giants are more complete. Giants players talked alot of shit saying they aren't impressive withouth DSwagg this week. I would not be surprised if giants win by 10 or more.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Eagles fans are so butthurt bout s blogger that ripped the eagles. It's pretty good comedy, so watch the video and laugh with me please