2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Because it's essentially the same thread...

-Nero over Dictator Dolph's. Would be a fairly close matchup and while D'Z would get the edge usually with that incredible WR corps, he hasn't set his lineup and he's playing a man... err... defense down. Nero's solid squad should capitalize, especially after Cousins would treated D'Z like that. He would. Dick.

-Vice pulls the slight upset over DK after Vincent Jackson scores 4 weeks worth of fantasy points in one. He gets all happy for that before getting super happy that the Steelers' D got eviscerated.

-Pottsy has a pretty good chance against Danny in all honesty since so many of his players have amazing matchups (Eddie Lacy with the Vincent Jackson?) but the tiebreaker this week is "who has the most players going in the Green Bay vs Chicago" makes for a nice tiebreaker. Danny's squad of Marshall + Bennett + Rodgers is just too much to handle.

-Senhor slightly edges out Kevin as both teams are destroyed by byes, but predicting both teams put up a shocking amount of points (see Graham, Jimmy). Part of this is rooting for Kevin to be 1-3 despite being 2nd in scoring lol

-Bill Clinton's strong squad goes down to GN after Shane Vereen puts up 50 random ass fantasy points on Monday night. Seriously, it's because the bye weeks are ridiculous and you're deadlocked at RB. Yes, I need some cream to put on my ass. Come on, NFL, we've had 3 weeks! :why: It's to rough on the players! Can't all the byes be between Weeks 9-12? :kratos:

My shit talking today will be based on Miami's performance against the Raiders.

• Haha
Reactions: Danielson

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
:okay:

Gotta love all the unscripted drama of the NFL. We've got a Ryan Fitzpatrick revenge game on our hands! :happy:

And Steve Smith, of course, let's goooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Snowman1

Reaction score
Baltimore really flexed its muscles today. Our line held up really well even without Monroe

Hurst out there was awesome! Hell, the whole O-Line took out the Panthers' front with ease today. :yay:

Snowman1

Reaction score
hahahaha there you go, last second TD pass to Vincent Jackson to beat the Steelers :lol1:

Congrats to all the Louis Murphy fantasy owners for his 6 random ass catches for 99 yards

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Hurst out there was awesome! Hell, the whole O-Line took out the Panthers' front with ease today. :yay:
Hope we can do the same thing to Indy. I'm just worried about the secondary giving up the big plays, lord knows Luck is a beast when he gets in a groove