2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Well, that game wasnt exactly what I was expecting to see.

Sloppy plays on offense, wasnt New Orleans like at all.

We probably have the shittiest kicker in the NFL right now.

A ton of pathetic turnovers

And our defense was on the field for way to long.

But hey, at least our D line was killing it today,only thing that didnt make me vomit.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
:mad2:

I banked on Ertz inflicting some "hometown fever" in ya

Oh I know ya did, nah to be honest Steve Smith is actually my best receiver with Fitz not doing too good and Alshon hurting.. and Torrey Smith is no longer the WR1 for the Ravens :p

I'm looking for something like Me sending Larry Fitz and Gore for Demaryius Thomas or Dez Bryant type trade if anyone will bite :p

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Alex Smith thinks he's a goddamn hotshot with all this scrambling lol, he's lucky he isn't getting murdered as hard as he should be on that bullshit.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Knowshon Moreno is expected to be out 4-8 weeks with a dislocated elbow.. Lamar Miller will handle ball carrying duties, the ankle injury Miller suffered late is very minor and they didn't want to put him back in with no time left essentially.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
RGIII likely done for the year, looks like Washington gets a QB upgrade! :yay:

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
RGIII likely done for the year, looks like Washington gets a QB upgrade! :yay:
Even though RGIII is injury prone; period, I can't help but think it was that injury caused by Ngata that started it all.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Even though RGIII is injury prone; period, I can't help but think it was that injury caused by Ngata that started it all.

Wonder if they are indeed related in any way. Ever since then he's been hesitant to scramble, and so far this year he's been throwing so many checkdowns to get rid of the ball quickly... A scared QB is not a QB you want starting for you.

Considering what to do with Garcon. ;)

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Wonder if they are indeed related in any way. Ever since then he's been hesitant to scramble, and so far this year he's been throwing so many checkdowns to get rid of the ball quickly... A scared QB is not a QB you want starting for you.

Considering what to do with Garcon. ;)
You ARRREADYY know:ksi: