2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Could Chris Matthews win SB MVP? Legit question.

Unless Danny gets his wish, if so you know Commish will be there like "And your 2015 NFL MVP is.... uhhhh... what wa... uhhh... BOOBIES!"

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Not a single person has looked at Katy Perry's hair.

We'll see, I have the color at Blue with like 3:1 odds.

I mean, two clutch plays leading to scores, with one being himself.. It's quite a possibility, lets see if he does a little more to prove his case.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Unless Danny gets his wish, if so you know Commish will be there like "And your 2015 NFL MVP is.... uhhhh... what wa... uhhh... BOOBIES!"

If tyree didn't get it with the modt incredible catch in sb history and a td, no. It's Wilson. Just like eli got it

Snowman1

Reaction score
We want to see katy perrys tits

Lets see how jealous of Matthews she is. Try to jump the way he does. They'll pop out in no time!

Eli had a much better overall game than Wilson has so far

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
If tyree didn't get it with the modt incredible catch in sb history and a td, no. It's Wilson. Just like eli got it

I'd put Lynn Swann and Santonio's catches ahead of Tyree in that category personally.. and I HATE Pittsburgh.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Lets see how jealous of Matthews she is. Try to jump the way he does. They'll pop out in no time!

All the big plays between the two. It'll be wilson all day over an unknown imo

Snowman1

Reaction score
Best one-liner I've seen so far of the day: "It took perfectly-inflated balls to go for it with six seconds to go like that..."

• Haha
Reactions: Vice

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Best one-liner I've seen so far of the day: "It took perfectly-inflated balls to go for it with six seconds to go like that..."
So that's 4 times deflate gate was mentioned woohoo! an easy 12 bucks for everyone who took the over.