2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
If you're somewhere in the general central Wisconsin area and desire some alcoholic beverages, get there before Aids does.

• Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
If you're somewhere in the general central Wisconsin area and desire some alcoholic beverages, get there before Aids does.
Im sober going in, honestly worried about going to the bars for the 2nd game, there are going to be a shitload of really fucked up pissed off people.

Mr. Manpretty will have to watch his back tonight.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
What the fuck just happen? Did the Packers really just lose this game? What a fucking choke. I actually wanted them to win too : (

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
That was such a sloppy game from both teams but fuck, dat ending tho.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
To be fair though, Aaron Rodgers pretty much all the Packers have. WR drop passes, Defense sucks, oh wait they have Crosby too tho.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
To be fair though, Aaron Rodgers pretty much all the Packers have. WR drop passes, Defense sucks, oh wait they have Crosby too tho.

Should have ran the ball a bit more imo, Lacy and Starks played pretty well, but again you ride the horse that brought ya

Reactions: Swift

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not even a Packers fan (though I <3 Rodgers) and even I'm kinda butthurt. What a choke lol. Seahawks played like absolute shit and still win. :pity2:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Anyway, now to watch the Colts get their butts kicked (maybe?)

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Rodgers didn't do anything spectacular and as a matter of fact settled for fgs way too much, especially given his field position. Then second half did nothing. Not clutch