2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
They really are not very good commentators at all. Madden would do a better job.
I'd rather watch the shit on Mute, Aikman is a fuck and WI hates the fuck out of him. Buck is juge a pussy.
I'll see you there.

Hey now, those last few throws from Wilson were important, they're like great basketball players having bad days hitting field goals, just watching the ball go through the net helps your confidence... so did that, right?

[HASHTAG]#TeamOptimism[/HASHTAG]
You shut your mouth you skanky ass biatch.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'll never forgive Joe Buck for this

And I'll never forgive Fox Sports for making Gus Johnson a soccer commentator.

Maybe I'm just a mark for yelling and screaming but hot damn does it make it a lot more fun than The BuckBot 9000

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Not a good start for Seattle, feeling more and more like Green Bay is definitely taking this.

I'm still cheering on Seattle though, sorry Aids!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Not a good start for Seattle, feeling more and more like Green Bay is definitely taking this.

I'm still cheering on Seattle though, sorry Aids!
You cheered on the other teams we faced, so thanks!