2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@Snowman The Titans are putting up a hell of a fight against Pitt. We may be able to head into NO in 2nd place in the division if Tenn can hold on

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm biased because Moss is my all time favorite, but this 30 for 30 is the shit

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Not being biased or anything I think though that since the Eagles are being hated on with Sanchez that they will come out swinging hard against the Fudgepackers tomorrow..
rodgers-mccarthy-ass-slap.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Swift

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I agree with Sharpy. They will come out on the road swinging hard, they just won't put up enough to win in a shootout.
:pity1::lady:

Anyway, wondering what team goes for the Blount.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Holy Crap just reading about Melvin Gordon, 408yds rushing in game and he sat out the 4th quarter as well

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Holy Crap just reading about Melvin Gordon, 408yds rushing in game and he sat out the 4th quarter as well
Watch the highlights, it was outrageous. I am glad we sat him out though, really put the nail in Nebraska's coffin, no reason to risk it after that showing.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Both Blount & Tate will find jobs elsewhere.. maybe not this season but prlly sometimes before next season.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I was perusing power rankings today, why, I don't fucking know don't grill me, but one funny line was "Human victory cigar Matt Flynn has appeared in 5 of Packers last 6 games"

both an impressive stat and hilarious thing to call someone.

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1