2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I think the Eagles should be able to take tomorrow's game, I won't count my cards just quite yet but I don't think anyone besides Arian Foster will be a factor.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I think the Eagles should be able to take tomorrow's game, I won't count my cards just quite yet but I don't think anyone besides Arian Foster will be a factor.
I hope JJ Watt sacks Nick Foles 10 times just because you said that

Reactions: TheTNHMaster

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I hope JJ Watt sacks Nick Foles 10 times just because you said that
He'll sack him once or twice, definitely no more than that.. unless they have him blasting up the middle.. The game is in Houston so you never know how it will turn out, fans can make the difference sometimes.. They'd have a better chance if they had a receiver that could burn our failure of a secondary in Cary Williams and company such as John Brown.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Lol Cary Williams, I remember him.

As you say Vice, with our secondary, there's only one thing to do...

damn that was magical.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Fun Fact: The New YorK Jets have been outgained by 11 yards this season.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm not against RG3 or anything but a Colt McCoy led Redskins did beat the Cowboys in Dallas on MNF, I'd stick with him but then again I am not the decision maker over there.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm not against RG3 or anything but a Colt McCoy led Redskins did beat the Cowboys in Dallas on MNF, I'd stick with him but then again I am not the decision maker over there.
6y3b78.gif

Snowman1

Reaction score
As Bill Simmons would say if it wasn't for a bunch of horseshit: "Nobody believes in us" is the most powerful force in sports. It turned Derek Anderson into a good quarterback earlier this season.

Almost every elite quarterback that isn't a Manning has had some moment of adversity. Aaron Rodgers infamously fell in the draft. nobody expected Tom Brady to become who he became, Drew Brees was passed over in free agency in favor of Dante Culpepper, while Phillip Rivers had to back him up. Big Ben had big dreams of a big college career but wound up at Miami of Ohio. The list goes on. Maybe this is what RG3 needs to "prove da hatas wrong" or whatever you cool kids call it.

It would also help if he would stop eating the same food that give Justin Tuck the fuel he needs to dominate the game, because it clearly doesn't work.

He just needs to have faith and use his awesome deep ball again. If dude plays Bomberman with DeSwag he'll be unstoppable.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Fact: Justin Tuck has put more effort and energy into Subway commercials than he has football since signing with the Raiders.

• Haha
Reactions: Varus

Snowman1

Reaction score
He can't stop daydreaming about that Meatball Marinara on the field. Mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm.

Reactions: Red Rain

Snowman1

Reaction score
Falcons expected to fire Mike Smith by the start of next season, and apparently the Bears' locker room is described as a "state of crisis" after that NE blowout.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Falcons expected to fire Mike Smith by the start of next season, and apparently the Bears' locker room is described as a "state of crisis" after that NE blowout.
I could see Trestman gone after this year. Two pretty appealing jobs, Chicago and Atlanta. Unlike the Oakland job that will be open.

hell, I would take Trestman back in Oakland honestly.