2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Marshall was always a sore loser, I was upset when we first traded him to the Bears, but now I'm happy that he's no longer our problem.
Guy has no problem blaming his team.. no matter which he's on... don't get me wrong he's a great receiver.. just learn to take a loss like a man.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Redskins LB Brian Orakpo has been placed on IR for the rest of the season due to a torn pectoral muscle.

Jaguars although they got their first win, they also suffered a huge loss at the same time with Paul Posluszny also due to a torn pectoral muscle.

Denard Robinson expected to keep the #1 RB job after his performance yesterday, no question about it.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Denard Robinson expected to keep the #1 RB job after his performance yesterday, no question about it.

Week 8, the week where most head coaches get their heads out of their asses and start talented running backs.

It's crazy that just 2 years ago the top 10 of the NFL draft... well...

Andrew Luck is awesome, RGIII is mediocre when healthy (which is never), T-Rich is an all-time epic bust, Kalil has been one of the worst LT's this year, Blackmon is out of the league, Morris Claiborne and Mark Barron are garbage, Tannehill is who he is, Kuechly looks like a steal in hindsight and then there's Gilmore... Wasn't this supposed to be one of the best draft classes in recent history?

Reactions: Vice

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Week 8, the week where most head coaches get their heads out of their asses and start talented running backs.

It's crazy that just 2 years ago the top 10 of the NFL draft... well...

Andrew Luck is awesome, RGIII is mediocre when healthy (which is never), T-Rich is an all-time epic bust, Kalil has been one of the worst LT's this year, Blackmon is out of the league, Morris Claiborne and Mark Barron are garbage, Tannehill is who he is, Kuechly looks like a steal in hindsight and then there's Gilmore... Wasn't this supposed to be one of the best draft classes in recent history?
really shit draft year for us thats for sure,Rieff was good for us last year but the whole o line is trash so far. Only real productive guy left is Whitehead :/

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
But but but... :why:

Stop winning, Steelers! The rest of the division was supposed to fall on it's ass today! Didn't you get the memo?

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
But but but... :why:

Stop winning, Steelers! The rest of the division was supposed to fall on it's ass today! Didn't you get the memo?
If the Squelers do win, we'll at least be able to take pride in saying that the AFC North is the only division without a team with a losing record.
[HASHTAG]#SilverLinings[/HASHTAG]

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
James Ihedigbo is playing like a beast this year, probably the best safety coming off the offseason and the cheapest.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Fucking Steelers!.. at least Antonio Brown didn't blow up (my main fantasy league) and Le'Veon Bell did (again my main league).. but still fuck Pittsburgh, if there's one thing AFC North fans have right it's fuck black and gold.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So the Titans are starting 6th round pick, QB Zach Mettenberger this Sunday vs Houston.

Reactions: Snowman1

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Teams are calling into the Titans about WR Nate Washington reportedly.

Raiders lose LaMarr Woodley for the remainder of the year.

Harvin expected to have small role in NYJ debut.