2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
And the exact reason why Baltimore hasn't had Forsett catching balls (despite not watching today, lol). Still, a stat I heard was that Forsett is one of 5 running backs to have 6 + points in every game (now 4 backs after Gio bombed today) why complain?

Because I want at least 10 points scored at every position on my fantasy team... he had 9.50 today, it was close. I'm an overachiever lol

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
DeMarco should have no issue breaking Jim Browns' 6 game starting the season 100 yd rushing record with his 7th one today.. The Giants Run D looks pretty week.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Lions are a hell of a team, and thank you to the fantasy gods for allowing me to draft Golden Tate! :woohoo:
Imagine how much points he'll bring in with Calvin!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Odell with a TD, he looks like he's ready to step up into the big scene.. hopefully he doesn't get hurt again.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Cmon Murray bust one, I put money on you breaking that record today! Only 15 of course but still it's money!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Shhhhh... he's on D'Z's fantasy team... he can break 100 but do it slowly and without scoring a TD lol
Haha, yeah I don't need the TD I just need him to break 100 :p.

Damn Prince Amukamara with a wide open interception thanks to Dez falling :facepalm:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Wow nice play by Fells, good catch and good finish to the play.
My point was proven. RB's go down. Nobody is immune.
Spiller is a jobber and Buffalo is reaping what they sewed.
The same could happen to Sproles and/or McCoy

Shady & Sproles have missed a total of 12 games in their career combined, CJ Spiller has not produced nearly as much as either of them separate but he is probably about to be at about 8 games missed (if he broke his collarbone) + three games he was taken out of after starting for minor injuries last year. There's a BIG difference between those comparisons, I'd rather trade back for Bryce Brown then have him.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Wow nice play by Fells, good catch and good finish to the play.

Shady & Sproles have missed a total of 12 games in their career combined, CJ Spiller has not produced nearly as much as either of them separate but he is probably about to be at about 8 games missed (if he broke his collarbone) + three games he was taken out of after starting for minor injuries last year. There's a BIG difference between those comparisons, I'd rather trade back for Bryce Brown then have him.
You seriously expect me to buy that?
Adrian Peterson didn't need to get licked here or there to eventually have his knee explode on him.
My point was that RB's experience the most pounding of any player on the field. It's why the average RB's career lasts something like 3.5 years.
Once RB's hit 30 years old or 1500 carries teams usually see the writing on the wall and cut their a**es.

McCoy will get bit eventually and Sproles has always been a part time back. This generation of NFL is far too brutal to be otherwise.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
This generation of NFL is far too brutal to be otherwise.

You definitely get a WHAT? rating for this statement.... This is a passing league now filled with pussy ass rules... Clarify your definition of "brutal".. this is cupcake stuff in this generation of the NFL.

Also the average for a RB that starts every year he comes into the league is 5.5 years and is going up even more due to this being more and more of a passing league.