• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
The playoffs are here and here are the brackets:

East

New York Rangers (1) vs. Ottawa Senators (8)

Boston Bruins (2) vs. Washington Capitals (7)

Florida Panthers (3) vs. New Jersey Devils (6)

Pittsburgh Penguins (4) vs. Philadelphia Flyers (5)

West

Vancouver Canucks (1) vs. Los Angeles Kings (8)

St. Louis Blues (2) vs. San Jose Sharks (7)

Phoenix Coyotes (3) vs. Chicago Blackhawks (6)

Nashville Predators (4) vs. Detroit Red Wings (5)

Discuss!

Swinny

Reaction score
Awesome first night of games. The Flyers making a huge comeback from being down 3-0 to win 4-3 in overtime, the Kings upsetting the Canucks, and the Predators taking care of the Red Wings, all close games though. Definitely a great start and can't wait to see what happens in tonight's games.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Although Bitz deserved his suspension, Weber deserved a fuck lot more than a little slap on the wrist.

[video=youtube;XiMgjO0EgtE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiMgjO0EgtE[/video]

[video=youtube;6irIRUs1oEc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6irIRUs1oEc[/video]

What Weber did was gutless and disrespectful and he gets a goddman $2,500 fine. I'm no Wings fan, hell I grew up watching Weber as a junior in my hometown, but hopefully Bertuzzi gives him what he deserves in Game 2.

TheKingofXtreme76

Reaction score
brendan shannahan can rot in hell for suspending NYR Carl hagelan 3 games yet he doesnt suspend the ottawa senator player for attacking brian boyle!

fuck u!

oh to all u penguins fans i got this to say.. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! dont cry on tuesday when u get swept ok?

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
brendan shannahan can rot in hell for suspending NYR Carl hagelan 3 games yet he doesnt suspend the ottawa senator player for attacking brian boyle!

fuck u!

oh to all u penguins fans i got this to say.. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! dont cry on tuesday when u get swept ok?
Fuck Shanaban is as lopsided as a WCW match involving Kevin Nash when he was booker.

Swinny

Reaction score
So... quite the second round so far. Kings already making it to the Western Conference finals, could end up facing the Coyotes. LA vs. Phoenix conference finals, who saw that coming? And who saw the Kings beating the top two teams in the west and going 8-1 doing it? They really do have a shot at winning the cup.

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Take that, devils!

Swinny

Reaction score
Who the hell would have believed the Kings would be one game away from the Stanley Cup Finals, having only lost one total game? 11-1. That's insane.

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
Am I the only one who really starts believing that the Kings will end up being the Stanley Cup champions this year?

I don't even know how they finished 8th in the standings, their line-up is full of impact player (Doughty, Brown, Kopitar, Richards, Carter, Quick).

Swinny

Reaction score
Am I the only one who really starts believing that the Kings will end up being the Stanley Cup champions this year?

I don't even know how they finished 8th in the standings, their line-up is full of impact player (Doughty, Brown, Kopitar, Richards, Carter, Quick).

I think they will too. I thought the Rangers would give them a tough time, but I don't even know if they're make it past the Devils now.

And I don't know how they did too, but there were some injuries and things just weren't clicking. They were actually considered a Stanley Cup contender team at the beginning of the season though, just no one thought they could pull it off after the way the season went. I expect from here on out, now that things are hitting on all cylinders for them, they'll be a team to beat for years to come.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

I wouldn't call Doughty an impact player. He had a horrible season and even though he's been playing better in the post-season he does not strike me as an impact player.

NovaRoad

Reaction score
Website
stillskystudio.com
I'm really not a big hockey fan, but this year's post-season has been real intriguing to me. I've watched a handful of the games and it's been exciting. I really want the Devils to win the East because I'm tired of all my friends jizzing themselves over the Rangers and "King Henry." I just really strongly dislike NY sports fans, particularly those of the non-Yankees teams. They pretend they're the greatest fans ever, but I didn't hear a peep out of them about the Rangers all season long. Now that they've battled their way to being 2 wins away from a championship appearance, everyone's a Rangers fan here. They have the nerve to bash other city's fans too for being fake and only caring when their teams are winning.

More to the topic, I think the Rangers vs. Devils is really a fight for second place because the Kings are playing so hungry right now.

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
I wouldn't call Doughty an impact player. He had a horrible season and even though he's been playing better in the post-season he does not strike me as an impact player.

Well, he's the future of LA Kings on defense. His potential is unlimited and he's good on both sides of the ice.

NovaRoad

Reaction score
Website
stillskystudio.com
This LA/PHX game 5 is tight, but it looks like the Kings are getting their groove back.

Edit: Of course the Coyotes would make me look stupid by scoring and making the game even not 10 seconds after writing this post lol