2011-2012 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Lol Amare is a dumbass

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Fire extinguisher trollingvia twitter lol and Bynum replied to him, just to tell his bitch Stat:

"Fire Extinguisher ‏ @AAAExtinguisher

Amare. He said my mama puts out. RT @Andrew17Bynum The sports world needs ANSWERS. We need the TRUTH, @AAAExtinguisher, so who started it?"

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Not like they had a chance anyways but of all the things to hit why the fuck would you hit glass in a sport that you kinda need your hands for.

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
WOOOOOOOOOOOO Nuggets victory tonight :p

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
The Amarie incident is beyond ridiculous. That's the kind of veteran leadership you want to show to your team. He might have tied those cornrows too tight.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Not like they had a chance anyways but of all the things to hit why the fuck would you hit glass in a sport that you kinda need your hands for.
I'm like you. You can pick a locker, wall, table, desk, chair, or throw some shit. I just don't see how you leap to by accounts of what Isola said, going all the way over to the extinguisher across the room and punching the glass.

Maybe they and Orlando can agree to a Dwight for Amare deal with Dwight coming off back surgery.

Melo really out classed his ass at PF this season. In fact Melo and Chandler at the 4 and 5 have a better record than they have with Amare. Maybe eh can sell him to a team like Houston for pieces or Boston for the corpses of KG and Allen in a sign and trade this summer to add experience to a team that needs it, after all they have to use their MLE on Lin

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
76ers looking to set the series to a 1-1 as they lead Chicago right now into the 3rd. They could possible hold it to the end perhaps.

I hope Boston beats Atlanta and I also hope Knicks beat Miami tomorrow or else Miami is just going to whitewash them.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
:lol: at Peirce doing the Tebo celebration.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I'm like you. You can pick a locker, wall, table, desk, chair, or throw some shit. I just don't see how you leap to by accounts of what Isola said, going all the way over to the extinguisher across the room and punching the glass.

Maybe they and Orlando can agree to a Dwight for Amare deal with Dwight coming off back surgery.

Melo really out classed his ass at PF this season. In fact Melo and Chandler at the 4 and 5 have a better record than they have with Amare. Maybe eh can sell him to a team like Houston for pieces or Boston for the corpses of KG and Allen in a sign and trade this summer to add experience to a team that needs it, after all they have to use their MLE on Lin
I def see them trying to move Amare before he totally breaks down on them thing is I don't know how successful they will be in doing so due to that big ass contract he has.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I def see them trying to move Amare before he totally breaks down on them thing is I don't know how successful they will be in doing so due to that big ass contract he has.
I'd laugh my ass off if Sarver took him back to get Nash to stay for a few more years as his cash cow

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Not worried about that possibly happening since they didn't wanna pay him that contract in the first place let alone now. Phoenix got a lot of cap space this next season which is why they apparently didn't make any moves so I see them going after guys like eric gordon and others to get him to resign.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Hornets owner promised a big splash. I don't see Gordon going anywhere. If he does I always thought it would be Indiana, but George has become a good SG. If Deron walks to Dallas, maybe Jersey says f it and takes Amare off the Knicks hands. It would be funny but it's obvious Amare can't compliment Melo on offense or Tyson on defense

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Matt Barnes showing why he was originally brought to UCLA on a football scholarship lol

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Hornets owner promised a big splash. I don't see Gordon going anywhere. If he does I always thought it would be Indiana, but George has become a good SG. If Deron walks to Dallas, maybe Jersey says f it and takes Amare off the Knicks hands. It would be funny but it's obvious Amare can't compliment Melo on offense or Tyson on defense
I figure Phoenix got a shot for a few reasons one idk if he really wants to be there in NO, I thought about Indiana too but George is a star in the making and they are guard stacked with Hill, Collison and Barbosa so they don't need him. He's had health issues so Phoenix could appeal in that way not to mention the style of play fits him. We'll see though don't think they will come away FA empty handed just wonder who they will get.