2010 WWE Pay Per View Line Up.

• Thread starter straight_edge76
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

man XBA sometimes I hate you lol jk

I wish I didn't over here in the Northwest, its like people are afraid to bring things here sometimes jk.

Klide

At least thats 1 less PPV (breaking point or Judgmentday) LMAO at Elimination Chamber i mean come on really? No Way Out suited the best name for that PPV tbh. But Hey look TLC is in Houston :D

Hometown Kid

July PPV = DOG KENNEL (All matches will be contested in a Dog Kennel from hell match).

seX-Power

TBA will just be a half hour Cena promo followed by the screening of his newest movie.

straight_edge76

2 Hours of Maryse :) :) That'd be worth just about any amount FTW

J

I was thinking more WWE signs awesome Kong. The buyrates wouled be through the roof.

Ballin

Reaction score
Bought tickets for Elimination Chamber this morning. 2nd row mothalickas

BTW, TBA is at Kansas City. Hopefully it's something good :)

Travis40

Bought tickets for Elimination Chamber this morning. 2nd row mothalickas

BTW, TBA is at Kansas City. Hopefully it's something good :)

We've already established that TBA is at Kemper Arena in KC....the feature match is a Rafter Match for the IC Title. First person to fall from the catwalk into the ring wins the IC Title...maybe they could bring back The Godfather for that match? After the IC Title Match, we have a Stretcher match.

:shifty: