2009 PWI 500

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Yeah Sting by no means should be in the top 30, let alone top 10.

Reaction score
PWI is a kayfabe mag, ALWAYS has been. There's no bias, they just push what fans are paying to see in the arenas and on TV, and that's the WWE. They're just leeching off that popularity to stay afloat.

If you are going to sort this list out by sheer business means then the top ten should be occupied by all WWE wrestlers, there arent 50 workers worldwide that outdraw the top ten WWE workers, or are as recognizable. Number 11 should be the hardest working man in the biz, Mistico, than the Puro guys who draw next, then the indy workers who have bookings all over the globe, then the spot show indy guys. TNA guys are hard to figure since 80% of TNA's shows happen in one building and the shows are free to visitors of the theme park in which that building is located. I'd probably put some luchas over TNA's top guys too since they draw larger ratings in the 20 biggest markets compared to TNA.

straight_edge76

We all know that the list is written in kayfabe and that it won't make everbody happy. I cannot say That i could make A better list based on the fact that I have no idea who the majority of the indy and inernational wrestlers are.

Airfixx

"465. Byron Saxton"

So our new ECW announcer has previously been gettin' down in the squared circle...?