2009 IWF Battle Royal!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Ya, TG, Kaedon had to delete a bucnh of shit, because of the australian messing with it.

Anyways.
Airfixx - 21
Beer - 10
Chuck Zombie - 12
Dre - 16
Enigma22 - 10
exC.On - 15
Kaedon - 45
MikeRaw- 22
Montana - 16
Monkeystyle - 35
Moonlight Drive - 10
niggles - 14
noumenon - 10
seX-Power - 10
Soulpower - 16
spiralshock - 13
The Rated R CMStar - 20
This Guy - 27
wordlife326-23

-seXPower
+noumenon

Qwake

What did we mess up? All we did was get MikeRaw out since he pretty much targeted us, we played by the rules so why were our posts deleted?

Airfixx - 21
Beer - 10
Chuck Zombie - 12
Dre - 16
Enigma22 - 10
exC.On - 15
Kaedon - 45
MikeRaw- 21
Montana - 16
Monkeystyle - 35
Moonlight Drive - 10
niggles - 15
noumenon - 10
seX-Power - 10
Soulpower - 16
spiralshock - 13
The Rated R CMStar - 20
This Guy - 27
wordlife326-23

This Guy

no, I know why Kaedon deleted it...I was pointing out that three posts in a row all claimed to have eliminated Dipset Army. So Kaedon deleted the last 2 and mine pointing it out. I have just deleted the last one because suddenly on that one Dipset had 8 points which is pretty good for someone who had been eliminated.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

How the fuck did we mess it up last night? We played fair and eliminated Mike and lowered Kaedon down, while boosting Catsa.

This Guy

um, the only people who said you didn't play fair was people who didn't know what happened. As I said, the reason for the deleted posts by Kaedon was that 3 people in a row posted saying they eliminated Dipset.

um, the only people who said you didn't play fair was people who didn't know what happened. As I said, the reason for the deleted posts by Kaedon was that 3 people in a row posted saying they eliminated Dipset.

Why did I then have three deleted posts in which I pos voted for Dipset? I can't be stuffed going back to check, but I'm willing to bet that all of the posts where we fairly got Dipset up into the fourties are gone.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

12 deleted post in a day.

This thread is serious fucking business.

Moonlight Drive

It was my fault for pumping myself up to 60 for no real reason. I think.

:eek:

dis is very sereose bidness stingar

You fucking smurf. You cost Dipset this whole fucking thing.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

We all know that Kaedon, and monkeystyle will be the final two. Then suddenly everybody will finally go against Kaedon and up vote ms.

inb4wegetfussedoutfornotparticipatinganymore

MJ807

Reaction score
Airfixx - 21
Beer - 10
Chuck Zombie - 12
Dre - 16
Enigma22 - 10
exC.On - 15
Kaedon - 45
MikeRaw- 21
Montana - 16