2009-Chain Reaction

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
2009-Chain Reaction (installment one)

Reliant Stadium is rocking as the World Championship Match at Wrestlemania 25 is ready to start. CM Punk has held onto to the championship, surviving great odds at all the other previous pay per views, but tonight might be the end of the road as he faces "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton.

Orton music hits, as the crowd boos him louder than ever, Orton had won the Royal Rumble and has picked to face CM Punk. Orton does his usual pose in the ring then looks confidently to the ramp waiting for the champ CM Punk to appear. Punk's music hits and the crowd goes wild. A few moments pass and still Punk hasn't appeared on the ramp. The crowd starts to stir as Orton looks uneasy in the ring. Finally a figure emerges from the backstage area but it is Vince McMahon. Vince announces that CM Punk hasn't arrived at tonight's show and since this is the WWE biggest event of the year he doesn't want to deprieve his fans of a championship match. Vince announces that Punk will be stripped of the belt. The crowd boos at the decision as they have came to follow Punk with great fanfare. Vince then names Edge as Orton's opponent for the World Championship Match. Edge comes running out of the back and him and Orton start going at it in the ring to the delight of the crowd.

The match is back and forth when finally Orton gains the advantage. Orton hits Edge with an European uppercut and Edge falls to the mat. Orton stands over Edge waiting but Edge doesn't get up. A confused Orton looks around as Edge just lays in the ring motionless. Finally Orton makes the pin as the equally confused referee counts to three. Orton is handed the belt as Edge jumps up quickly laughing and heads to the back.

Vince remerges from the back and confronts Edge on the ramp. Neither one is miked up but you can see it is a heated exchange. Finally Edge pushes Vince out of the way as the Reliant Stadium is silenced trying to figure out what the hell just happened.

Vince is distraught as the biggest event in his company has been destroyed by the turn of events.

.........TO BE CONTINUED......

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
2009-Chain Reaction (installment two)

TNA is ecstatic after the failure of Wrestlemania as they have garnered new fans after the show. The successful storyline of the TNA Originals versus The Legends has been the biggest draw in the company's history. The final showdown of the the two teams is to be at TNA Lockdown at the Phillips Arena in Atlanta. The two teams consisting of TNA World Champ Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels,Hernandez, Christian Cage and the Motor City Machine Guns will face off with the Legend's team of Sting, Kurt Angle, Booker T, Jeff Jarrett, Kevin Nash and the Dudleys.

The crowd is excited as the Legend's hit the ring for the cage showdown. The fans give them a mixed reaction as half the crowd is rooting for them. Joe's music hits the arena but there is no Joe. The crowd goes into silence as they remember what happened at Wrestlemania and CM Punk. Minutes pass and not one member of the TNA team comes down. Finally Jim Cornette makes his way to ringside. He has a conference ringside with Mike Tenay and Jeff Jarrett. Cornette then announces that the main event is now a 6 man matchup between the Legend's. Sting and Angle are confused at the decision. After a few momemnts of discussion between the Legends and Jarrett the match starts.

The quality of the match is poor as the 6 are winging it as they go. Halfway through the match the crowd goes crazy as Team TNA appears on the ramp. The chant of "Joe's gonna kill you" fills the arena but Joe and his team remain on the ramp watching. Tenay makes the excuse that this must be their master plan of having the Legend's turn on each other. The TNA team turns and walk backstage without involving themselves in the match or explaining their actions. Jeff Jarrett finally realizing their appearance leaves the cage and runs to the backstage area.

Kurt Angle pins Booker T in the main event but the pay per view is a disaster much like WWE's Wresltemania. What was supposed to be the biggest night in TNA history has been destroyed.

.....TO BE CONTINUED....

The Rated R CMStar

I can only see this as a new company having bought the contracts of all the wrestlers that bailed on TNA and the WWE,

Very interesting start, altough I don't see how WM failing like that would give TNA more fans. If anything, WWE would get more people tuning into see if it was a work of not.

Check out BTW if you get the chance, show has been posted

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^Hit it right on the dart with the Wrestlemania thing.

Also, most of the members of the teams were all mixed up. Kurts new to TNA, and so is Booker. Joe, MCMG, Daniels, and practically all of "the new breed" were really bred on TNA grounds..

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
Well I figured that fans will be turned off to the WWE by spending money on it and it having a main event like that. And time has passed between Mania and Lockdown to show it wasn't a work.

The TNA teams are Joe, Styles, Daniels, Shelley, Cage (sided with young stars), and Sabin as the young team VS the veterans Booker T, Angle, Sting, The Dudleys and Jarrett (who sided with the veterans). It's meant to be wrestlers that made their name in TNA against wrestlers who made the name someplace else. That is the idea of match.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
2009-Chain Reaction (Installment Three)

Today Vincent Kennedy McMahon lost his appeal in court forcing him to pay Scott Levy (aka Raven) and two other unamed defendants a total of 30 million dollars in damages. The decision also forces the WWE to change their position, as wrestlers now have to be classified as WWE employees instead of private contractors. This also made almost every contract in the WWE void. Superstars like HHH, Shawn Michaels, John Cena, Batista and the Undertaker quickly resigned to lucrative deals but midcarders like MVP, Kennedy and Shelton Benjamin decide to listen too offers from TNA and Japan before they consider resigning. With the firings of Edge and CM Punk after their Wrestlemania debacle this leaves a huge whole in the roster.

McMahon quickly fills their spots with his FCW talent Jake Hager, Colt Cabana and others and their isn't a significant drop in the ratings. He decides to cut costs and takes the offers off the table to his holdout wrestlers leaving them moreless without a home. This move angers other wrestlers backstage who thinks that the court decision hasn't changed the way McMahon handles his wrestlers at all.

What will finally get to Mr. McMahon?

....TO BE CONTINUED....

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
2009-Chain Reaction-2009 (installment four)

Tonight Bryan Alvarez on his Wrestling Observer Live radio show interviews Scott Levy (Raven). Levy has just won a lawsuit against Vince McMahon, which means wrestlers now have to be considered employees instead of private contractors. On top of that the jury rewarded Levy and his two co-defendants 30 million dollars in punitive damages.

Bryan: Hello, Scott welcome to the show.

Scott: Glad to be here Bryan.

Bryan: So how does it feel to be the wrestler that really beat Vince McMahon.

Scott: Well for you years in my opinion Vince has taken advantage of wrestlers. He uses them to make money and throws them to the wasteside when they don't anymore.

Bryan: Well, Scott in his defense they choose to go to the WWE. It isn't like McMahon forces them.

Scott: He moreless does Bryan. He blackballed ECW from getting a television contract and I believe he tried the same with TNA. If you don't play his way, you don't make it to the bigtime. That's the truth.

Bryan: Well if he isn't breaking any laws that makes him a smart businessman in my personal opinion.

Scott: I'm not here saying McMahon isn't smart. He is one of the smartest men in the business I have ever dealt with. I look it at like this, he can give one million dollars out to fans for a couple of weeks, why not start a pension for wrestlers. Look at wrestlers like Jake Roberts, Greg Valentine and Jimmy Snuka they are still out their wrestling in some high school gym to make money. How about throwing some money there way? That is what this lawsuit was all about.

Bryan: So moreless you think of yourself as the Norma Rae of wrestling.

Scott: Don't make a joke of this Bryan or I will slap that smirk off your face. How many people you know die at the age of 40, alone in a hotel room? I have known too many people that have died like that. That is horrifying.

Bryan: Sorry, I don't mean to get personal.

Scott: That's okay, let's move on to something else.

Bryan: Okay. What do you think of the recent walkouts we are seeing on live events. First we saw it in WWE then in TNA. What is behind this?

Scott: I like to think these people are standing up for something like I did. Hell maybe I encouraged them in someway which isn't a bad thing I guess.

Bryan: You have wrestled in both WWE and TNA. Who treats their wrestler better?

Scott: ECW

Bryan: That wasn't one of the choices.

Scott: But it is the only answer. ECW was a family and I wish every superstar could feel that kind of bond we had back then.

Bryan: Hey you are a multi-millionair now, why don't you start your own company?

Scott: It is in the works.

Bryan: Really! Can we have some details?

Scott: I'm still working on somethings, I don't want to sabotage anything by announcing something that isn't final yet.

Bryan: Are you sure? I know I'm excited now and I bet alot of wrestling fans are excited also.

Scott: I'm happy to here that Bryan and I hope alot of fans are excited. I'm looking into somethings that could be kinda big. I just hope it will all work out.

Bryan: Well, Scott look at the time. I would like to thank you again for stopping by and when you are free to announce your plans for your company, feel free to come back and share them with us first.

Scott: Thanks for having me,. It was fun and I will consider your offer.

The rest of the night fans call into the show excited about Raven's new company. Forums across the internet soon get the word and replys from fans excited rolls in their too. Raven's new company overnight is the talk of the wrestling world without anybody really knowing anythng about it.

....TO BE CONTINUED....

Moonlight Drive

Raven automatically makes this fed GOLD

He better be an active wrestler :yes:

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
2009-Chain Reaction (installment five)

Today Bryan Alvarez, from the Wrestling Observer, got on his computer and found an e-mail from Scott Levy. When he opens the message he finds it to be the info from Levy's new wrestling promotion.
Scott Levy ,in conjuction with Fusient Media Ventures and Big Vision Entertainment, will like to announce the rebirth of Xtreme Pro Wrestings or better know as XPW.

With the assistance of investor, Fusient Media, we have been able to reach an agreement with Fox Sports to allow us to televise two weekly shows. One will be a prime time slot of 8pm to 10pm (on a day to be determined), the other will be a syndicated show to be shown in the afternoon during the week at the disgression of the local affiliates. After Fusient's failed attempt to purhase WCW they have been waiting for a chance to jump into the wrestling world. Their past ventures have been extremely successful as they have helped the launching of CSTV, Nickelodeon, Court TV, and what became ESPN Classic. If our venture can be half as successful as any of those this will be a great success.

Our other investor, Big Vision Entertainment, has experience in making and distrubting pro wrestling video and tv show videos. They also owned the name XPW, which we decided to use,. They have made videos for the original XPW, Omega Wrestling, and PWG. We look at their experience in the wrestling world as an asset to this company.

We have already reached an agreement with Ring of Honor and NOAH Wrestling on a limited talent exchange. Hopefully this partnership will help usher in a new era to wresting where companies can work together.

We will like to state that our wrestlers will be taken care of. Along with my investors we have already started a great benefit package for our employees. I promise that any wrestler that signs with XPW will be taken care of.

I will finally like to announce the hiring of Paul Heyman as XPW President and Gabe Sapolsky as Head Booker. We have all worked together in ECW and hopefully we can be more successful. The two of them will be the men bringing in the talent and developing storylines. Heyman will also be an on-air personality as he will be the XPW President on-screen as well.

We are in talks with many wrestlers right now. We will hopefully be able to announce a roster by the end of this week.

Bryan is blown away from the announcements and posts it on his website. It is quickly posted in every wrestling site on the internet within in minutes. There is a frenzy as they talk about how good it could be. Speculations on the roster start with CM Punk and Edge on the top of the list. The rumors start of maybe, Levy and Heyman being behind the wrestler's walkouts.

Can Scott Levy pull this off?

....TO BE CONTINUED....

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
2009-Chain Reaction (installment six)

The wrestling world is buzzing after last night's RAW. Ras was in Chicago last night and had some unexpected vistitors. Scott Levy and Paul Heyman purchased front row seats to the event. They exchanged a few words with Vince McMahon to open the show as he was getting ready to do his opening promo. The McMahon promo was interrupted as the crowd went wild as Levy and Heyman was joined by a few familiar faces. CM Punk, Edge, Christian Cage and Samoa Joe made their way from the crowd to take up the three empty seats. They were shown on camera once as McMahon tries to act like they are noth there. When we comeback from commercial they are gone. Reports from the event by other fans say the McMahon had them taken out of the building by security.

On TNA Impact, Heyman and Levy show up again. Jeff Jarrett comes out and cuts a promo and they start to exchange words. The crowd goes wild as AJ Styles, Christoper Daniels, Kaz and the Motor City Machine Guns join Heyman and Levy and ringside. However Jarrett doesn't kick them out as they are noticeable all night in the front row. The night goes without any further incident between the XPW and TNA although some wrestlers look like they are trying to impress the group at ringside. LAX, Jay Lethal and Petey Williams exchange words with the group.

The next day on XWF.com. it was officially announced that CM Punk, Edge, Christian Cage and Samoa Joe has signed with XPW. AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Frank Kazarian, Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley has also been signed. Heyman goes on to say that these nine wrestlers are the kind of talent they are looking for and will usher in a new era of wrestling.

Also just announced on the website is the list of title that will be used on XPW.

XPW World Heavyweight Title

XPW Extreme Title
- (This title is a revolutionary idea. The rules will be this title can only be won by submission or a 5 Count. These matches will also be "Anything Goes" matches and falls will count anywhere.)

XPW Television Title

XPW World Tag Team Titles

XPW Extreme Tag Team Titles
-(You can win these titles in the traditional ways as they don't go by the rules of the single's Extreme Title. The extreme part will be that the matches will always be "Tornado Matches" were all four wrestlers will be legal all the time. The matches will be "Anything Goes" also but it has to be won in the ring.)

Heyman hopes with the new Extreme Titles and their unique rules will add some new excitement to the wrestling business. Heyman states that we are in the buisness to push it to the edge and hopefully these new titles will be the first step.

With these new announcements of wrestlng signings and the new titles have fans everywhere excited. People are already predicting who will win what titles and how they should book these wrestlers. Although there is some fans that believe this is all a work by Vince McMahon or Jeff Jarrett stating there is no way that they get on RAW or Impact with out them knowing.

Is this XPW for real or is it a work from the wrestling genius Vince McMahon or Jeff Jarrett themselves?

....TO BE CONTINUED....

Travis40

Wow, this is getting better and better as this is going. I somehow see something between McMahon and Raven though :g:

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
2009-Chain Reaction (Final installment)

The final touches on XPW was announced today:

TELEVISION UPDATES
Joey Styles has left his position in the WWE to be the play by play announcer for the XPW. He will be joined by Raven as color commentator. Newly signed Tammy Sytch will be the backstage area interviewer.

The show titled XPW-"Anarchy" will be televised Wednesdays at 8 pm till 10:00pm Eastern Time. The first episode will be shown Septemeber 9th, 2009 in Philadephia at the New Alhambra Arena.

The second show for XPW was to be syndicated but due to the overhelming interested show in the new company, they have been given a Saturday evening slot of 6pm to 8pm. This show will be titled XPW-"Extreme Saturdays". It will debut on September 12th, 2009. It will be held in New York City at the Manhattan Center in the Hammerstein Ballroom.

NON WRESLTER ROLES

Non-wrestler talent has also been signed. Larry Sweeney, David Prazak and Angelina Love will have managerial roles for wrestlers to be determined. Sweeney and Prazak will help bring back the male manager and Love ,who left TNA over a contract dispute, will help create drama like she only knows how.

Scott D'Amore, Shane Douglas, Simon Diamond, and Jerry Lynn has been signed as road agents. They will help to run the weekly shows.
Each of these men have something to bring to the table since they have helped put on wrestling shows before. In a upstart company, experience is very helpful.

PAY PER VIEW ANNOUNCED

Also the first pay per view has been announced it will be named "Salvation" and will take place in Charlotte at the Cricket Arena on October 18th, 2009. The price of the pay per view will be $19.95 and will be carried by most cable and satellite providers.

....SHOWS WILL START SOON....

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
XPW...presents.."Wednesday Night Anarchy" only on FoxSports.

(Show opens with pyros, as the camera spans the rowdy crowd of Philadelphia fans cramped into the New Alhambra Arena)

Joey Styles:(screaming) Welcome everybody to the first ever XPW Anarchy! Tonight the rules change!

Raven: Joey, there is so much electricity in the air it is unbelievable.

Joey Styles: (still screaming)Well, the fans have been exciting since the announcement of this event, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait!

Raven: I have a feeling it will Joey.

(music hits as XPW President Paul Heyman emerges from the back, the crowd gives him a roaring ovation)

Styles: (still screaming) Here come the man to do it right now Ravem!

Raven:Beleive it or not I have to agree with you on that. This man is a genius when it comes to wrestling.

Styles: (still screaming) You can say that again!

Raven: Shut up Styles. Paul has the mic.

(Heyman is in the ring trying to talk but the crowd's cheers won't let him. After a few moments they quiet down for the President to speak)

Heyman:For those who don't know me, my name is Paul Heyman. (crowd cheers and start the chant ECW, Heyman smiles and waits for the crowd to quiet again)

Heyman: That is correct but that is the past. XPW is the future! (crowd starts chanting XPW, as Heyman smiles agains)

Heyman: Once again I have shaken the wrestling world down to it's foundation. I have assembled what I think is the greatest, most entertaining roster in wrestling history.

(Crowd roars)

Heyman: You guys know it, you know who we got! So the first order of business for this company is deciding the new XPW World Champion! Who do you guys think it should be!

(Chants for Samoa Joe, Edge, Chris Jericho and CM Punk are heard in the crowd)

Heyman: That is some good choices but I have made my choice on the two competitors to decide it here tonight in Philadelphia!

(The crowd goes wild at that announcment)

Heyman: I would like to welcome the first participant, CM Punk!

(the crowd chants CM Punk as he emerger from the back, he comes to the ring and shakes hands with Heyman)

Heyman: It seems that is a popular choice. Let's see if you like my other choice. I give you SAMOA JOE!

(Joe comes out on the ramp, looking very intense, he stalks his way down to ringside and instantly gets in Punk's face)

Heyman: Calm down! Calm down!

(Heyman gets in between the two as Punk doesn't seem intimidated in the least)

(The crowd starts chanting "Joe is gonna kill you!" to CM Punk who just laughs)

Heyman: I like the intensity but save it for later.

(the two back off and listen to Heyman)

Heyman: I chose the two of you for one reason. A lot of people here in this company risked the careers on coming here but nobody gave up more than the two of you.

(crowd cheers)

Heyman: You both were at the top of your respective former companies and walked away. You have enough intergity not to deal with the politics of those companies, who both don't understand real talent when they see it!

(crowd cheers as Punk and Joe both nod their heads)

Heyman: So it only seems fitting to have the one of the two of you to be our champion!

(With that Joe grabs the mic from Heyman as the crowd starts the "Joe's Gonna Kill You" chant again)

Joe: Punk we have met before but this is a lot bigger stage. I have great respect for you as a wrestler and even call you a friend. But I wonder if have grown soft wrestling those chumps where you were at?

(Joe pushes the mic into Punk's chest)

Punk: (smirks at Joe)I have to agree those guys didn't push me the way you have pushed me in past Joe. It is more of "who you are" than "what you can do" but I guarantee that I still have more than you can deal with.

(The two stare down each other as Heyman smiles in the background as we head to the first commercial break)

(We return from commercial and we are outside in the parking lot when a limo pulls up. "The Edge" Adam Copeland steps out where he is greeted by Tammy Sytch)

Sytch: Adam, I want to get your comments on the main event tonight. What do you think of the XPW World Heavyweight Title Match?

Copeland:(smiling) Who am I facing tonight baby?

Sytch: (annoyed) Well, you are not in it. It is CM Punk Vs Samoa Joe.

Copeland: (now angry) What are you talking about? This is my company, everybody knows who the real superstar is in this arena?

Sytch: I guess XWF President Paul Heyman thinks Punk or Joe is Adam.

Copeland: He does, does he. I'll just have to prove him wrong.

("The Edge" walks away angry as Tammy sends it back to the ring)

Styles: Adam Copeland doesn't look happy with Heyman's title decision.

Raven: If you are not happy you have to do something to get noticed and I bet "The Edge" will do it tonight.

Styles: Well, right now we have the first match in XPW history. "The MVP" Antonio Banks VS "Kamikaze" Ken Anderson.

Raven: These are two people to watch right here. They are both extremely talented athletes. This should be a great one.

(MVP music hits and he gets major heat from the crowd. Anderson music hits as he gets a mixed reaction from the fans)

Match One

"The MVP" Antonio Banks VS "Kamikaze"Ken Anderson

Summary

Banks and Anderson has been going toe to toe the whole match. Neither superstar has given an inch since the opening bell as both wrestler tries to impresss the new boss.
Kennedy gains control with some left hands and whips MVP into the ropes. He goes for a back body drop but Banks telegraphs it. Banks hits Anderson with a vicious running boot while Anderson had his head with the
back drop attempt. Anderson is out of it as MVP gets the three count and the victory.

Winner: "The MVP" Antonio Banks in 9:21

The crowd boos Banks as he celebrates going up the ramp. Anderson looks dejected in the ring losing by a rookie mistake.

Styles: One mistake and Banks capitalizes Raven, that comes to show here in the XPW how talented these wrestlers are.

Raven: It was a good match, Joey, No denying that but Anderson is a veteran and when you take your eyes off your opponent, you are asking for trouble.

(Commercial Break)

Styles: I have just been informed that this Saturday, based on this last win Banks will wrestle in a match to decide the XPW Television Title.

Raven: Well, Joey he must have impressed Heyman. That shows everybody back there how important every match is because Heyman is always watching.

Styles: We're already for our second bout of the evening.

Raven: You know these next two will be trying the hardest after what Banks just got with his win.

(Music hits as Shelton Benjamin emerges from the back, He is greeted with boos. The crowd erupts as Rey Mysterio is announced as his opponent)

Match Two

Shelton Benjamin VS Rey Mysterio Jr.

(Before the match the ring announcer states that the winner will face Antonio Banks this Saturday for the XPW Television Title)

Summary

Earlier in the match Rey got his knee caught in the ropes and seem to hurt it bad. Since that moment Shelton has showed a vicious side constantly working over the injured leg.
After a few standing kicks to the knee, Benjamin hits a textbook Belly to Belly Suplex. Benjamin is pleased himself as he dances around the ring. He cockily goes over to pull
Rey up but Rey surprisingly rolls up Benjamin in a small package. The referee makes the three count as Rey steals the victory.

Winner

Rey Mysterio Jr. in 11:11
Rey limbs around as the referee raises his hands. Before Rey can celebrate Shelton clips the knee from behind. He pulls Rey over to the corner and quickly moves to the outside.
He wraps Rey's injured knee around the ring post several times before security pulls him off. Rey is screaming with agony as Shelton laughs sadistically up the ramp.

Styles: What the hell was that? I have never seen that side of Shelton Benjamin before. I think he seriously injured Rey Mysterio.

Raven: Rey should have been ready. He stole that victory, I think he had a handfull of Benjamin's tights.

Styles: No he didn't. You saw it. He didn't cheat. He won the bout fair and square. Shelton is a sore loser. I hope he is suspended already.

Raven: Knowing Heyman like I do Styles. He will probably get a raise for that.

(Commercial Break)

(Video Promo)

(A beach is show with what looks like a bunch of overweight Samoans is playing volleyball)

Voice: It is disgusting. Americans think of Samoans as a bunch of overweight slobs.

(The camera zooms in on an incredibly overweight man)

Voice: Samoan have been portrayed as wildmen without no intelligence.

(The camera zooms in on a crazy looking Samoan)

Voice: But I'm coming to the XPW to prove everybody wrong.

(A pair of beautiful women walk over to the camera as it is handed to one of them. The camera turns on to the voice to show who it is)

Voice: My name is Sonny Siaki. You can call me the "Sexy Savage" and I'm coming to the XPW to prove everyone wrong.

(We go back to the arena)

Styles: What do you think of that Raven? Sonny Siaki coming do the XPW.

Raven: He looksk like he is focused to destroy the Samoan Stereotype.

Styles: Hold on Raven, I just got a report of something happening in the back.

(The camera shots to the back as we see Heyman walking in the hallway and Copeland comes in the picture chasing him)

Copeland: Heyman! Heyman! I've been looking for you.

(Heyman turns around)

Heyman: How can I help you Adam?

Copeland: You want to help me huh, where the hell do you get off holding a main event in the debut show and not including your most bankable star.

Heyman: I' ve never been worried about money Adam. I put the two most deserving wrestlers in the match and if you would have shown up on time. You might have been in it.

Copeland: Well put me in it now huh, I can easily defeat any wrestler in this company.

Heyman: Is that a fact? Well go get your wrestling gear NOW! I have a wrestler I think that will take you up on that offer.

Copeland: If you want to lose a wrestler on your first show to an injury. That's fine with me. I'm not in the mood to mess around. I'm going to hurt someone tonight.

Heyman: Do what you got to do Adam?

(Heyman walks off as The Edge seems more than ready)

(Commercial Break)

Styles: Who is going to be Adam Copeland's opponent. It seemed to me it is somebody that Heyman's know well.

Raven: I know it's not me, Joey but here comes Copeland right now.

(music hits as "The Edge" Adam Copeland comes out to the biggest boos of the night, Copeland plays it up as the crowd throws down serious heat)

(Music hits and Rob Van Dam comes jumping out as the crowd erupts, Copeland looks a little bit worried as he sees his opponent)

Match Three

Rob Van Dam enters the ring and goes to pull up his knee braces. As he turns around The Edge is coming at him before the bell with the Spear. RVD sidesteps it as Copeland
goes shoulder first into the ring post. RVD quickly rolls him up in a small package getting a three count on the stunned Copeland.

Winner

Rob Van Dam winner in :25
(Heyman comes out laughing as he is met and gives a hug to RVD)

Heyman: You want to be in the main event? You can't even last in a XPW ring for a minute with RVD. You're a joke.

(The crowd, Heyman and RVD laughs at Copeland as he throws a tantrum in the ring)

Styles: RVD what a surprise!

Raven: No the big surprise is that is lasted not even a minute Joey. Copeland let his emotions get the best of him and it backfired.

Styles: Up next is the Main Event. Samoa Joe VS CM Punk for the XPW World Heavyweight Title.

Raven: This is going to be a match for the ages.

(Commercial Break)

(Music hits as Punk comes to the ring to the roar of the crowd, Joe music hits and he is also cheered by the crowd as the ovations are pretty equal)

Main Event

CM Punk VS Samoa Joe (XPW World Heavyweight Title Match)

Summary

This has been a match for the ages as it closes in on the 45 minute mark. Punk has regained control after hitting a springboard back elbow on the unexpected Samoa Joe. He follows it with a series of stiff kicks
and then hits a dropkick to the mouth of Joe causing blood to trickle out of the mouth. As a dazed Joe staggers to his feet Punk picks him up for the GTS. As Punk struggles to get the big Samoan up, Joe usses the
time to escape and catches Punk in the Coquina Clutch. Punk struggles to find a way but succumbs as he is taps out.

Winner in 48:12 and NEW XPW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...SAMOA JOE

CM Punk rises to his feet as Samoa holds the belt up celebrating with the crowd. Joe turns around and faces Punk. After a few moments Punk claps his hand and shakes Joe's hand and leaves the ring for Joe to celebrate the
hard fought victory. Joe gets the crowd going as he perches himself on the top rope with the belt over his head. As Joe turns around to celebrate more, he is caught by a SPEAR. Adam Copeland
is in the ring now standing over the new World Champ. "The Edge" picks up the title with a sadistic look on his face.

Style: (screaming) Where the hell did he come from?

Raven: I think he came out of the crowd.

Styles: (screaming) Copeland got what he wanted. He sure made a statement. It's a shame that a classic wrestling match ended with an attack like this by a coward.

Raven: I wouldn't call him a coward, he just took advantage of the situation. He put himself in the title hunt now Joey. I think he should have been involved in the match anyway.

Styles: Well we are out of time for this week. Tune in Saturday for Extreme.

Raven: Everybody remember this is the XPW "The Rules Have Changed"

(End of show)