2009/10 Season Start Up Info & Sign Ups

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Guy

a little less then 24 hours left. 26 (technically 25) of 36 recieved.

This Guy

Is that 1 counting yours?

no. Just like last season I'm not playing again

13.5 hours aprox till the deadline....no new lists since my last post. Anyone who fails to get me a list by the deadline is out....however you can re-sign back up after the draft is completed but will lose out on your draft order pick.

With that said here is the draft order (assuming everyone actually gets there list in on time)

Andrew~Walker
xtremebadass
Moonlight Drive
The Priceless One
Peepshow
seX-Power
TK.GFX
Ninja*Star
Slipknoted
MTG
rosewt01
Kizza
Beeralicious
THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
Vig
edgehead09
monkeystyle
Cool Temptations
Nino Brown
straight edge76
wordlife326
Dipset Army
Magnus
Spity94
Montana
Soulpower
Hometown Kid
Be Jealous of J-Dawg
The Rated R CMStar
Toddy
Christian
Kaedon
Roxxi Laveaux Fanboy
Nation
Haywood Giblomi
The Renegade Diesel

This Guy

There is now less then 5 hours till deadline and still no new lists submitted as of yet. (I should have made the deadline sooner) Don't miss out by not submitting a list.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I got the PM but I don' get it, what do I have to send you now?

Montana

A list of wrestlers you want on your team.

I also have a couple questions

1) Why is the 09/10 availible roster the same as 08 (Shouldn't the entire rosters of each show be listed?

2) Should we consider adding ROH to the list, since they will have a weekly tv show + PPV's by the time this contest starts.

This Guy

I need a new list of 20 more names. As the draft rules said your 5 person roster has to be made of from 5 of the 7 categories. Meaning if you have a Raw guy on your roster picked in the 1st round none of your remaining people can be from the Raw list. So far the original lists only got me through the first 3 rounds. So the 3 listed under your name which was Raw, Women & Smackdown, means that in the first round you got someone from Raw, 2nd round someone from women & 3rd round someone from Smackdown. So your 20 person list should be people only from TNA, FCW, ECW & Other.

A list of wrestlers you want on your team.

I also have a couple questions

1) Why is the 09/10 availible roster the same as 08 (Shouldn't the entire rosters of each show be listed?

2) Should we consider adding ROH to the list, since they will have a weekly tv show + PPV's by the time this contest starts.

1) who is currently listed is who is left after the first 3 rounds of drafting. You missed the deadline for submitting your list. For all entensive purposes you are out of the game. However you can still re-sign up after the draft is completed, however you will be limited to who is left.

2) No and for a couple of reasons. As of right now the only people you can draft is who is on the list. You try to draft someone not on the available roster list they will be skipped. Also since ROH does not have an official roster page it is difficult to come up with an ROH section. As of right now it is doubtful that ROH TV & PPV will be added to the eligable shows to earn points. If you wanted more people added to the available roster they should have been sujested prior to the start of the draft. Now that we are in the middle of the draft no names will be added. Once the draft is completed more names may be added which may give others like yourself who sign up (re-sign up) a chance at names that the original players may not have had a chance at. Also I may continue to add names through out the season assuming there are new big names that have a shot at making WWE or TNA or have joined WWE or TNA. But keep in mind unlike last season there will be no dropping people to pick up free agents like we did in the current 08/09 season. There will only be trades with others.

Montana

oh damn....I thought scoring didnt start till after WM 25....thus that's when the draft would be.

PS, Why multiple drafts?

This Guy

well the original list of 50 didn't get everyone there roster. The problem is 25 people still sent in there info. So with all 25 having almost all the same people on there list, that was only 2 rounds. I managed to complete 3 of the 5 rounds. So I needed another list of people to complete it. It wasn't really 2 drafts as it was a 2nd list to complete the 1 draft.

This Guy

Okay, so I am going to close this thread and start a new sign up thread. The Draft is complete and your rosters are listed in the Brand Info thread. If your not on there then your not in the game. If you want to be in the game you'll have to sign up again in the new thread I will create.

For those of you who have your roster completed, you may begin making trades by creating a new thread. (New thread will have details on how to do correctly). At this point your roster no longer has to have 5 people from 5 different sections. That rule only applies when drafting/picking your roster at start up.

All the details you need will be in the new thread. Stay tuned for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.