2009/10 Season Start Up Info & Sign Ups

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Guy

The Season will start with the first Raw after Wrestlemania 25. The Season will end with Wrestlemania 26!

There is no deadline for signing up and you can even sign up during the season but will suffer a huge disadvantage. (However I reserve the right to close off sign ups should it grow beyond the limitations of the available roster)

The Draft will start on March 1st, 2009. Anyone who signs up on March 1st or later will have to wait till the draft is over before drafting there roster.

I will be posting a list of wrestlers who you will be able to pick from for the draft. They will be divided into several Categories. (Raw, Smackdown, ECW, TNA, FCW, Women & Other) During the draft you 5 person roster must consist of 1 wrestler from 5 of the different Categories. (Meaning if your first round pick is from the Raw roster, you can not pick another Raw star to make up the rest of your roster. Though obviously they could all end up on Raw later, for the draft you must follow that guideline)

You can make sudjestions of additions before the draft begins. And others may be added as new stars appear in the Wrestling world. Use the 2009/10 Available Draft Roster Thread to do so.

Unlike last season, there will be no dropping or signing stars. But trade-ins will still happen between players.

Trades like last season can be made at anytime. There will be a designated trade section in which players will be able to propose trades to another player or players. When all sides agree to a trade there will be a 24 hour window for any party to back out. At the end of the 24 hours the deal is finalized and will take place on the next Saturday. In the event the 24 hour window ends on Saturday the trade will be finalized on the following Saturday.

The Shows that qualify for points, Raw, Smackdown, ECW, Saturday Nights Main Event, Impact all WWE & TNA Pay Per Views as well as the upcoming WWE Superstars show scheduled to start in April. Also any additional shows that have original new WWE & TNA Matches...like Tribute to the Troops & Global Impact.

If you are intrested in playing this season, you can reply in this thread to say so.

Signed Up So Far....

seX-Power
Hometown Kid
Be Jealous of J-Dawg
Dipset Army
Cool Temptations
Andrew~Walker
Ninja*Star
Haywood Giblomi
xtremebadass
Magnus
MTG
The Rated R CMStar
Soulpower
Peepshow
Kaedon
Montana
Beeralicious
Toddy
THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
wordlife326
Christian
monkeystyle
Moonlight Drive
straight edge76
Kizza
Nino Brown
The Priceless One
Nation
Slipknoted
Vig
TK.GFX
Spity94
Roxxi Laveaux Fanboy
The Renegade Diesel
edgehead09
rosewt01

Evil Austin

Same here, I am in. Last time i think I did horribly but hopefuly it won't be the same this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.