2007 PWI Top 500

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
how did Khali get higher than Austin Aries...

mark henry got lower than khali. i don't like henry or Khali at all. But henry is better than Khali

this Mag is a joke.. they made Lex luger there #1 in 1997

luger was ME cause he was leading the war against nwo and he defeated hulk hogan for the world title on monday nitro.don't forget it's a kayfaybe mag,it also named dean malenko no.1 in 1997 if i'm not mistaken:shock_1: :shock_1: think luger was named most improved wrestler and was number 2 behind malenko on pwi 500.Putting lashley in the top 10 :wheelchair:

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
It boils down to who has had the most influence this year, and who got themselves noticed the most. So I'm agreeing with list, expect with Morrison. He should be in the top 30, not 60.

And Rory is better than Robbie...

JHar888

Reaction score
LMAO, look where Chris Sabin is! This PWI stuff is terrible. It always seems that the Kurt Angle's and Randy Orton's are not ranked high enough.

Beer Money Army

luger was ME cause he was leading the war against nwo and he defeated hulk hogan for the world title on monday nitro.don't forget it's a kayfaybe mag,it also named dean malenko no.1 in 1997 if i'm not mistaken:shock_1: :shock_1: think luger was named most improved wrestler and was number 2 behind malenko on pwi 500.Putting lashley in the top 10 :wheelchair:

I think you may be right there. Dean malenko was awesome in 1997....tho

PeepShow

How Vincent Nothing is ahead of Andre Heart is beyond me as well :shifty:

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
Nice to see Orton checking in at number 15....he should be ranked No. 1. (15 is probably about right for him.)